What was your last purchase?

Damn it

IMG_20181026_151136_675

I bought a graphic tablet too, but It’s difficult to use

Some appropriately themed whiskey for Halloween. Gonna pour myself a generous measure and then binge watch The Haunting of Hill House…

You have chosen to embrace it.

“This is my Johnny Sins face”

These leggings, which just came today (also a crap ton of leggings with pockets this month)

and Swiss Miss because baby it’s cold outside

What the absolute hell is this :rofl::joy: is that you?

Phoenix may be small but comparing her with a can of mashmallows is kinda rude :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, quite possibly! What about the Santa Clause wannabe though :wink:

Happy as a little kid

I just ordered this. Its a strap to put on your head where you attach gym disks to increase strength in the neck.
Now knowing @MrOchoa I already know his joke about what good use this thing can bring.

Hmmmm never tried any exercises for neck.Do you have any that you could suggest that worked with you?

I want to hear that joke

That looks like the kind of thing with multiple purposes, if you get what I mean. C:

Never tried one. But I knew some boxers that does one with the body weight. Search something on youtube. There are many videos.

I remember seeing Mike Tyson do this one

f5f3ab0809b59b9b47d9541f83a38221
and was like “…yeah,that would probably break my neck”

Also tough that. This is the reason I bought that head strap. Just attach weights and move your head up and down like your giving a bj. That was the joke :sweat_smile:

its like we know each other for a lifetime :heart_eyes:

Though I am constantly surrounded by hot women, I am not in that photo.
huehuehuehuehuehue

Jeebus, neck workouts. That, I say, is too far.

Finally pre ordered! :blush: Cannot wait!

Welcome to the Golden Boys Gang