What was your last purchase?

:joy::joy: trying to make me look like a backstreet boy mate! Haha

No … not at all… Everyone should develop their own special skills. :wink:

Gotta drive all the schoolgirls wild, boi! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Now all you need behind them sunglasses is a smouldering stare! :wink:

Pre-ordered Resident Evil 2 Remake Deluxe Edition.

Release: 25 of January
My birthday: 29 of January

Can’t wait!

Holding out that they will release it on Nintendo Switch next year. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also… strongly approve that you got RE6, RE5, Revelations 1, Revelations 2, and RE4.

:joy::joy::joy: what a guy, proper 80’s!

Hey… can’t go wrong by following The Cruise. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s not all. I have all Resident Evil games.

I am personally more of an Action RE kinda guy. I couldn’t get into the series before 4 and I consider 6 as “a masterful send up of a Michael Bay zombie actioner”.

When Capcom bigged up the idea of 7 as a return to horror I ended up not buying it. Sadly I think the direct result was that 7’s sales ended up lower than 6. RE6 was maligned by a lot of core fans but was super popular with semi-casuals like me.

Later I watched a Japanese guy play 7 from beginning to end streaming via Nintendo Switch and realized the game actually goes back to action later on to assert that you can fight back against the horror.

So I guess the changes weren’t as drastic as claimed.

Seeing RE2 Remake I feel strangely that this is the proper next step. Return to 3rd person and a balancing of the horror and the action.

So far though I’m missing the “bad movie comedy”. It just doesn’t feel authentic without Leon trying to hit on girls or saying something vapid and inappropriate. Hahaha.

If you’re a true completionist you should hunt down Capcom’s “Sweet Home” for the NES/Famicom.

That… and the horror film of the same name is the one that started it all. :slight_smile:

In my opinion RE7 is a must-buy. It’s definitely more horror than action. My favourites are:

1. Resident Evil Directors Cut / RE4 (best)
  2. Resident Evil 7
  3. RE Revelations 2 / RE Revelations 1

I played RE 2 as a kid, but I don’t remember anything. Many people say that RE2 is the best one, so I preordered RE2 Remake.

The first thing you’ll notice is the writing and directing are spot on. No longer with the Jap-Merica comedy stuff…

Never heard about it… I’ll take a look at that later.

Very good feature of Sweet Home by Kotaku

ASUS ROG Swift PG278QR

@Fortheseven gave me the inspiration to buy this monitor, I used the money I made on my old hardware to finance this bad boy.

Samsung 860 EVO 250 SSD

Had to purchase a new SSD, the one from my previous build doesn’t work.

Awesome choice, if i say so myself :wink:

How are you liking it?

Don’t know yet, just ordered it. So i’ll have to wait a few days.

Ah okay, make sure to let me know how you feel about it!

I also have the same ssd, albeit a larger storage version. We’ll end up with pretty much the same rig this way.

Yeah it looks like that’s the case so far! Looking forward to some glorious 1440p gaming!

It is indeed glorious! Made me want to revisit the witcher 3, and boy its like a new experience. It looks so amazing