What was your last purchase?

I’m sorry, the house???

What are you talking about? Lol

You posted “your” house, it was a joke from you.

Oh that!? Haha yeah I forgot about that, that was a while ago. Yeah, I wish that was really my house :laughing:

I thought it actually was

Haha yeah I wish man. Maybe some day :laughing:

I kinda drink them on a daily basis :smiley: or at least once a week

Finally landed in my hands, after long journey from Kilmarnock, Great Britain. :heart:

New bedsheets?

Exactly! :smile:

Look how beautiful this artbook lies on them.

Energy drinks have never been my kinda thing.

Purchased this a couple of months ago on pre-order as a little birthday treat to myself, but it finally arrived at the weekend.

Apologies in advance for the pic overload lol…

(My favourite band of all time!)

#830 of 1000

Fish Mooney loves a bit of Metal…

The nerve of this C*NT!

New replacement earpads for my Sennheiser Game Zero headset after almost 4 years of use, they have begun to tear.

also bought 6 tickets for this movie!

That’s the Coolest shit ever man

I bought an Audix D6.

Gonna be using it mostly as a kick drum out mic for live shows (Beta 91 for kick in). Had its first outing last night, pretty pleased with it.

I still need to wait because in my city we have two Movie Theaters. The expensive one is selling the tickets but the cheaper one dont.

I picked up some Marshall headphones. Really good sound and not that expensive, but man, do they press on the ears after about 45 mins! I feel like my head is in a vice after a while.

Really big fan of WW2 Cartoons and Comics

I bought even more fuckin microphones

Stereo pair of SE4 Condensers, mostly for live use. Complete with shock mounts, a stereo bar and a carry case. Cost a few quid. Totally worth it.

I know we’re in the era of alternative facts, but those are not “earpads” – they’re tyres.