What was your last purchase?

Mein Gott! Ist “Danke Schön!” :stuck_out_tongue:

Bought the OnePplus 5t 64 GB version

Sadly my old Samsung S7 audio Jack Port is defect and i’m not going to spend 50 eur to repair and 2 year old phone. So hearing a lot of good about Oneplus and their more affordable price for Flagship phones, I decided to go that route.

I could have spend a bit more getting the newer OnePlus 6, but sadly that phones comes with one of the things I hate most about phones…that the back of the body is also made of glass, it’s just another thing to break. I hated that my old Samsung Galaxy S7 had a glass backside.

So this time I decided to pay less for their old Flagship phone that had a metal body. It’s not like it’s a slow phone in anyway, the 5t can give the iPhone X a run for it’s money.

I purchased this a few weeks ago but I just now got around to washing it out.
Haven’t used it yet but I will be breaking it in soon enough.

Since I live in a police state that denies personal liberties I need to carry my medicine discretely.

Me myself, personally I like to use the hiding in plain sight method. I feel people over look what is obvious to them-but I digress.

36954541_10210271956789226_1447370688460488704_n

36933421_10210271957189236_6683378122311598080_n

Got it for no more than 20 bucks. Now what I like about it is that it has serious weight to it-it feels like a full can of soda. Also notice the detail in the can-the scratches the little dents, the signs of imperfection of an old can. I am very pleased with this purchase and while not TSA proof I can see myself using this on the road and on the train. It’s smell proof so you can keep it in that small pouch outside of most book bags.

Even after the end of prohibition I will still use this can, it tickles my fancy.

A new bookcase for my CD’s. Eventually I’ll get a iPod but for now, I use this for holding my music.

Overdue for some new headphones, though my old ones lasted over six years so I got good use out of them.

Needed more storage space on my Xbox so I bought this too.

I bought my self a pair of driving gloves from BMW. Can’t wait to have them but at the same time can’t wait to wear them in winter.

A couple of days ago I bought a new pair of running shoes from Nike. They feel wonderful and apparently I found out why my tibia hurt so much when running. The sole was too hard, instead this one is much softer and the problem of that pain went away for now.
But there is a problem when running on terrain.

Those shoes look dope man.

I wanted them black. But my number was out so I bought them military green.
They are very confy so far. I wonder if they can last me 2 years at least.

Spent over $200 on a plumber to come by today to fix my broken toilet. :frowning:

Oh damn… are you sure the dude was really a plumber? :flushed:

He didn’t look like this, did he?

Steelseries Rival 600

I wasn’t actually in the market for a new mice, but my “old” one kinda forced my hand. After having the Rival 310 for around a half year, it began to double clicks on the right trigger. Which isn’t very useful in shooters when you try and aim down sight…which is what i mainly play. So I digged up the recit and went back to the store and told them how it was.

They said I could go in and pick a new or something with the same price tag. This sadly that wasn’t my first Rival 310, but my second. The first one had the exact same problem, but on the left trigger and it showed after a couple of months of use. Looking up the problem on the internet, i’m far from the only one with this problem when it comes to Rival 300 series.

So I decided to pick up it’s big brother Rival 600. Overall better quality and from what my research have shown, doesn’t suffer from the double click problem. Luckily for me, one of my old friends work in the store and I asked him if he could give me some discount, since this was my second rival 310 from that store.

Sadly he could not give me the Rival 600 to the same price as the 310. But he gave me a 6,7 eur/7,8 dollar price reduction. In the end I had to pay 6.7 eur instead of 9,62 eur/11 dollars. All in all i’m happy with my purchase and the body is reminiscent enough of the 310, so it won’t be a big difference.

Sadly the 310 was my all time favorite mice and it saddens me I had to switch it out.

I ordered these today.
I spent too much at once, damn it.

SX425%EB%8B%A4%EC%9A%B4%EB%A1%9C%EB%93%9C

Ryzen 2700X

1070ti

ASUS X470

2586311845_500_1

case

SAMSUNG 500GB SSD

5b8171d6-1b99-11e8-80c0-0cc47a169451
ugly SAMSUNG RAM,

hdd, power supply… blah blah

and

1363018722984SSI_20171128172128_V20180524001024001_1

beers

Sony Bravia 55XF9005
PS4 Pro
Xbox One X
iPhone 8 256 GB
MacBook Air
iPad Pro 512 GB WIFI
Apple Watch Series 3
AirPods

A yacht
A Lamborghini
New mansion
Private jet
Yada yada

I needed a cover for my Oneplus 5T and I went with an official one from Oneplus.

I find that most phone cases robs phones of their simplicity and elegance, especially bumper covers. I choose this official Oneplus Bumper case, because it stylish and doesn’t add a ton of bulk to the phone. Might have been a bit more expensive then what I normally would pay for a phone cover, but not unreasonable.

One of the many birthday gifts from my other half spoilt me this year! Absolutely love it, apologies for the bad picture

My umbrella arrived. I like it. It has a wooden grip and it’s made in Britain.
Who else can you trust better in making umbrellas if not the British?

If you go for style and quality, why not a long umbrella without telescope mechanic?

This one is more comfortable when transporting. I have another one, same model but different brand.
I want one in my car and another at home just in case of emergency.

You now have to buy the Rolls Royce Phantom which has an umbrella holder in the door.

I need to buy nothing anymore. I exaggerated again this month and next month I hope I can stay more moderate.