What will you do in Hitman 3 the first day?

I think i’ll play the H1 and H2 missions before going to Hitman 3, i want to see possible changes and how the new game affects the old levels

12 Likes

Open contract mode on some random map to check changes and then play the story while being sad as there were no changes.

18 Likes

trying to download the Legacy Pack :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

Oh, i also want to play Isle of Sgail with A Dance with the Devil suit, some Eyes Wide Shut vibes

4 Likes

Play through all 6 missions once, then go back and play whatever mission interested me the most for a little bit.

Then I’ll spend a small bit of time on the legacy maps to see some changes.

And Ill try and get at least 1 SASO on the new maps on the first day

9 Likes

The first thing I will test is whether NPCs puke into trashbins instead of toilets and test a couple of guaranteed game crash scenarios.

If all this won’t be fixed from the first day, I’ll consider a refund on a serious basis.
Though I hope I won’t do it, however I don’t expect wallhacks or crowds’ fright to be fixed

6 Likes

Sit on the main menu screen listening to the menu theme like I do with every Hitman title.

5 Likes

Isn’t the puking in the trash bins thing working as intended tho?

3 Likes

I probably let it download while I’m at work, come home do a work out and then i’ll have clear mind where I can dive into the game, without being distracted. Sadly the days where I could skip school is behind me, since I now work at one. However I will feel pressured to complete the game as fast as possible, so I can jump into the conversation.

Every now and then I’ll throw some shade on BM in between levels (don’t worry, I don’t hate it)

4 Likes

Explore Dubai, enjoy the vibe, find new features and complete the mission Silent Assassin

10 Likes

It’s not a bug, it’s a feature! :smiley:

2 Likes

No.
Poisoned NPCs should seek and puke into the toilet and only if the nearest toilet is kilometers away, they’ll find another way to empty their stomach

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that 100% chance of going to a toilet to puke and therefore getting isolated be a little bit broken? two targets, two sieker shots and that’s it then

1 Like

That’s not the way it should work.
And developers acknowledged this bug couple of times in their patch notes blogposts.
NPCs should seek a toilet in the first place

1 Like

I don’t think CEO of Mega Corp should prefer vomiting live on stage to make it harder for assassins in toilet lockers to get him. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

im gonna play the story first, the open disappointment mode. So i don’t sour the taste, you know :rofl:

EDIT Jokes aside, I really hope i’m/ we’re wrong!

2 Likes

Do you think contracts will be disappointing?

1 Like

i think it will be unchanged (except maybe a couple small QoL changes + a complication from a 2016 escalation)

1 Like

I will collect myself as I listen to the main-menu music. Because this will be the last Hitman game for a while. And then I will load up Dubai, and play the HIII story. I don’t think I’ll touch the Legacy levels until I really dig into the new ones.

6 Likes

Just play through all the main missions SA, I’ll probably have time for that if I don’t get so immersed that I want to explore every nook and cranny.

1 Like