What will you do in Hitman 3 the first day?

Hopefully they let us pre-load it this time around - there’s no harm in doing so since it can’t be used until January 20th anyway. :crossed_fingers:

As for the topic: I’ll just do a run through of the story and then focus on unlocking items.

3 Likes

Gonna select a fragrance from my collection to set the mood as usual and then turn off hints and most features for max immersion.
Probably gonna SA through the entire story first and then replay, but maybe I’ll get hooked in an specific mission and replay it a lot before moving forward.

1 Like

I’ll just go through all six levels, do a basic exploring and see how the story goes. Then replay my favorite missions and explore, and explore, and explore even more. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

On the first day, I will see first how people are getting Legacy Pack before I go buy HITMAN 3!

1 Like

I’m curious: Which fragrance, and what is your collection like?

1 Like

Since I’m playing all the missions again for my YT channel I will make an unboxing video looking through everything first before playing the first mission.

3 Likes

Some 200+ fragrances and decants I’ve regularly bought throughout the years. I usually prefer 80s powerhouses but I have a good variety.

For Dubai I’m thinking Pasha Cartier which has a linen cleanliness, opulence and middle-eastern vibe.
For Dartmoor it has to be Lalique Encre Noire. Wet, earthy forest, woody cedar, vetiver, even a little funereal.
The rest is yet to be decided, but I enjoy having a good scent for a gaming session! :laughing:

5 Likes

Read ALL impressions and reviews.

33 Likes

Nothing
I have not copy of HM3.
Maybe @Mattias_IOI will give me access

i just hope that the story will be better than HITMAN 2s.

1 Like

I think I will try and play through each H3 level once on an “aiming for SA, but I’ll roll with the punches if I mess up” basis (with Mission Story guidance set to Off, of course - it’s easily the best way to play a new location for the first time).

Main aims of the approach are to 1) make sure I get that glorious first run experience of going in blind and getting a taste of completing the mission whilst knowing I haven’t even really scratched the surface; and 2) learning the overall narrative story/reveals of HITMAN 3 across its 6 missions so that I can then relax re: spoilers and let the game unfold the rest of its many charms at my own unhurried pace.

4 Likes

play through the game without hints and going for silent assassin. once that’s done, go back through with a fine tooth comb.

Marcus will go for the World Guiness longest fall.
Carl will have a classic elimination.
Simple.

2 Likes

I will be looking through the menu for ages before i jump in the first level and spent days in there. I like to take my time with each level, just as the game where still episodic like it used to be.

2 Likes
  • First “Data migration”, transfer and install legacy locations on PS4 & PS5 version.
  • Second “Play” , playing and streaming Hitman 3 Locations with focus on a first story run while learning the map and also doing some “mastery” unlocks (lvl 5+).
  • Third “Review” , I’ll review for me personal what happened in the game and do a little break.
  • Fourth “VR” , after a short break, I’ll use PSVR and start a complete run of Hitman WoA trilogy. Learning the new mechanics and play the game. Mostly excited on VR I am to “toilet” a “target” and also to try out the “knife”, “Katana” and “fibre wire”.
1 Like

Download and everything, and i will transfer my progress from Hitman 2 to Hitman3. I’ll start from the prologue till Haven, then i play every
new mission in a episodic way just like Hitman 2016.

Look up gameplay videos on YT since I’ll wait for the Steam release :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Probably play each mission a few times, then move onto the next mission. Rinse and repeat until I reach the end. Want to try and savour each map, but also want to reach the end in good time as to avoid spoilers.

1 Like

Playing through the Campaign, while going through multiple Playstyles, so maybe Silent Assasin in Dubai, Marksman in Dartmoor, Hired Gun in Berlin and so on.

Actually I will problably not do Silent Assasin at all for some, since it’s the most basic Playstyle and we know it for ages.

Play the first map Dubai, discover it by myself (avoiding spoilers from YT) and learn the map to get a SA rank. Also finishing the mastery level to obtain all the items and stashes from this map before moving to the next map (Dartmoor) and so on. Come back from time to time to Dubai to complete the remaining challenges. Finish with the master run SA/SO to get 100%. Will take my time to do that…

And also playing from time to time some legacy missions. Looking at Paris map (for example) to see the eventual changes between H2 and H3.

1 Like