What's New?

Hope you were holding one of those “hi mom/dad” banners.

No, I was just stood there looking pensive (about 1ft taller than everyone else at the rally…)

I hope not. If it is a remaster and not a reboot, it should stay the same. Skyim s the best game ever imo, it does not require anything else imo… except unofficial patches.

I don’t know, I thought it would be nice if they added a little extra…

But actually, I agree with you. I think it’s perfect (or near-perfect) as it is, so really it needs nothing else.

This song owns.

I agree this song is pretty neat. But Quinn isn’t this kind of the wrong thread to post music?

Oops

And we are live again! here at the Hitmanforum!

4 Likes

Yes, take my life again HMF!

3 Likes

Today i was out eating with my aunt and uncle, they took me a Burger joint called Burger Anarchy. Their burgers are more special then the average burger. Only using local ingredients of a very high standard. The burger patty was the most juicy and tasteful patty i have ever tasted. I would go so far and say that 90% of all the steaks i have consumed through my life didn’t have the same amount of taste and i have had some pretty good steaks and lots of them. This is without a doubt the best burger i have ever tasted.

Here is a picture of it

It’s not the most pretty burger, but the tast i second to non.

4 Likes

It´s named after Homer Simpson, can´t be bad.

the word ‘Excellent’ is not enough to describe this burger. If any one ever visits denmark, look for their restaurants.

1 Like
8 Likes

Lol didn’t notice that when reading his post first time.Maybe Mads really is Mads Mikkelsen :scream:

Jealous over here!!!
Curious though you ate your aunt and uncle…

Edit: you already caught that. Lol

Thank you, i was not about to spoil the meat. I took control of the kitchen and cooked the meat to perfection.

Don’t worry i would love to have you for dinner.

O a great cook never reveals his tricks, oh wait that is a magician. [quote=“Chef-assassin, post:1582, topic:112”]
Jealous over here!!!
[/quote]

1 Like

Did they serve Chianti?

1 Like

I would accept nothing less.

1 Like

Good luck, same old same old