What's New?

Here it is :smiley:.

5 Likes

My ears are open, as is my inbox. But you ignored my last PM and only seem to be interested in making catty remarks to others about me. So whatever, bro.

3 Likes

Don’t you think these childish posts belongs in PM’s? The only thing you add to this thread is a toxic tone, if bashing Quinn gives you a hard on and makes you feel tough, then I would suggest you find like minded people and discuss this in private. Instead of acknowledging that you don’t care to contribute to any threads where you can bash Quinn.

2 Likes

How stupid can one person be?
“I’ll just go ahead and take that soldier’s weapon. What could possibly go wrong?”

4 Likes

It’s not closed :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have a new general news thread :smiley:

http://www.hitmanforum.com/t/general-news-thread-2-0/15464

Can’t remember going to bed last night, last thing I knew I was watching Munga’s stream and then I woke up in bed this morning.

And that kids is why you don’t drink 3/4 a bottle of jamesons when you’re on antibiotics and sleeping pills. On the upside it’s the best sleep I’ve had in a while.

3 Likes

'Lotta people rate this, been trying to find a decent whisky.

Is it as good as people say it is?

Hibiki still MVP

Yes, it is nice. I particularly like it with ginger wine. Although my recent favourite whiskey has to be Club Haig which is a single malt scotch. Someone told me it’s the one David Beckham promotes, but please don’t judge me for that as I didn’t know.

1 Like

Never tried this, am I likely to find it on supermarket shelves in England?

Btw talking about “The Lounge”… it’s blasphemy that I haven’t access to that place anymore. When will anything interesting leak from there? I’m waiting #TheLoungeLeaks will be trending

1 Like

So @Mads47 was writing to me that there was a great discount on hair wax. So I had to make a refill taking up all of my girlfriends closet space :guardsman:t3::boy:t2: Thank you Mads, may you win the best HMF user of the year.

4 Likes

If thats a picture of jars taking up an entire closet…then those are some BIG ASS JARS!

1 Like

So by guessing how many jars there are in the closet. (11+ possibly) x The jars being 100ml each.

That’s over a litre of hair wax.

Are you planning on going to space with that much?

1 Like

You obviously haven’t seen Johnny’s slick hair :ok_hand:

These will probs last him a week

3 Likes

Johnny’s hairgame is 10/10

2 Likes

Yeah you told me you bought a few! Tell do you mix Extreme Titanium and Hard Gold wax? since you have both kinds. Never did the mixing of the two, but might think about it trying it, if i buy Hard Gold.

1 Like

This is like a whole new language I’m experiencing here. Like, 3 days a week I’ll wash and condition but other than that the only thing I do to my hair is dry it.

1 Like

Mixing those creates some special effect to any hair!

4 Likes