What's New?

thanks man u too. same day too, damn,

That sounds like you’re saying goodbye lol

Happy cake day btw @Heisenberg @Quinn

1 Like

You too Fiddy Ate

Fiddy Ate Cake

2 Likes

Grenfell Tower totally destroyed by fire. Seems the fire protection system was broken and fire alarms did not go off.

1 Like

Not posted for a very long time! I have not yet played the latest Hitman game, due to my gaming taking a back seat to family life and travelling and needing to update the PC.

I Recently visited the USA for the first time. I checked out yellowstone national park then spent some time in idaho, and wyoming. Overall I had a great experience and met some amazing people.

I just had to do a burger challenge at a place called big judds which featured on man vs food. I went for the 1lb burger and mound of fries but got defeated and could not finish it, picture below I am the one in the cap.

Nice to see some old names I remember still contributing to the forum. Hi to anyone who remembers me.

13 Likes

Nice burger @318838 !! If you go on anymore food excursions post them here!! Love to read about them.

Wait… that’s not a cake? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I remember you, buddy! Glad to have you back on the forums. Mouth-watering burgers btw :wink:

1 Like

Of course I remember you. Nice of you to say hello. Come back again when you’ve eating that burger, which probably will be around 2018 :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah I haven’t posted here in a very long time. Don’t know if people still remember. It’s funny seeing a lot of the same people still here. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Welcome back mister Fisher!

1 Like

I just came back from a party with lots of alcohol and I have two issues with these kind of festivities (And yes. I’m drunk as hell while writing this):
Why do many people (guys and gals in almost the same proportion) offer their bodies after just 3 cups of whiskey?
And the second:
Why do the owners of the saloon can’t place enough toilet paper and soap in the bathrooms? I’m glad I took my personal stash with me because otherwise many would have ended in the bathroom without anything to clean themselves.
Sorry for this nonsense from a drunk idiot bear but I had to get that out from my chest before collapsing.

4 Likes

Graduated this Friday, just got a job for the summer with pretty great pay. Feels good :+1:t2:

16 Likes

Was fathers day yesterday. Woke up today with a stoneover, hangover and food baby. Good way to start a week off from work.

1 Like

What kind of cups are we talking about here? Full cups of whiskey?

1 Like

Have you thought about it may be something about your hotness and not related to the alcohol at all

2 Likes

@FrankFuchs @Pissfloyd It was the alcohol indeed. Many started to drink the whiskey like if it was water so not a big surprise after all, specially when the cup was filled to the top.

1 Like

Job doesn’t involve working in a basement lab does it?

3 Likes

No, no, not at all, it’s just a regular car wash.

4 Likes

You mean Laundromat?

3 Likes