What's New?

Thank you. I don’t view it as a bad thing in my life, more of a challenge.
I’m in an incredibly good place both mentally and socially to deal with this now and consider myself really lucky.
It’s also been an eye opening experience regarding my outlook on a lot of things in life in a positive way.

4 Likes

Well I have no doubts that you will overcome this challenge :slightly_smiling_face: just know if you ever need to talk we’re here. You can always PM me anytime too, I mean that.

1 Like

HELLO

MY BAND RELEASED ANOTHER NEW SONG. PLAY IT LOUD. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

thx

6 Likes

I still DEMAND an explanation for this post. I’ve been thinking about it nonstop for two days

4 Likes

Lmao! It’s nothing really. Sean once pulled me up for talking about food in a certain way, I I think a lot of your posts mirror it in tone, is all.

1 Like

Hello, can someone please make post on hitman fan art thread(post anything!) Cause 3 consecutive replies from the same user are not allowed

I’ll be largely away from the forum for a few days. Please try not to burn the place down in my absence :+1:

5 Likes

Heh. “Murdering Gloves” makes me want to blast this while wearing the Signature Suit and going ape shit in Hitman lmao but sounds great Quinn, really like this one! :+1:

Thanks a lot! I thought the title was suitably Hitman-esque…

image https://media1.giphy.com/media/xUA7aT1vNqVWHPY1cA/giphy.gif

LMFAO I’m so kidding bro! :joy:
But nah, what’s going on, you going somewhere or just want a break from here?

7 Likes

He’s going to get absolutely hammered and wake up in a parking lot in the Nevada desert in a week

4 Likes

Sounds like one hell of a good time to me!

Spending a few days in Amsterdam with @Akira23X :wink::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Just don’t buy overpriced tea from a stranger :smirk:

3 Likes

Oh don’t worry, I’m on high alert :joy:

3 Likes

Run when u hear: Can u plz take a look at my portfolio?!?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Nice! That’s awesome. Have fun you two, take a lot of pictures :wink::+1:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Well I am fucking pissed. My PoS laptop decided that it would be nice to conspire with MS Word to deleted a day’s worth of character notes I had been writing up for a new writing project. I am so fucking beside myself I don’t even have an option to recover the original for some reason. Lucky I remember most of what I have written. Still I might need to by a real PC instead.

6 Likes

I have arrived in Amsterdam. Left the central station to find Pride, and a woman screaming about Jesus :joy:

6 Likes