What's New?

Glad that isn’t my basement. Luckily there are some guys sweeping the drainage free from leaves and gunk. Yet I have seen two cars blasting their way through all the water on the road… soaking the people out there…come on! Slow down asshat.

6 Likes

Good luck Sam!! :pleading_face: :four_leaf_clover: Hope you stay safe…this is terrible :worried:

2 Likes

The person at the top of the first image is the culprit, pouring water onto the street! :open_mouth: Hopefully you haven’t suffered any moisture damaged :frowning:

3 Likes

Best way to start off a week, with an unexpected suprise :grin:

6 Likes

A private lounge area? Well la-dee-dar, you’re one of the elite now. Don’t forget where you came from!
Also, how can it guarantee you’ll get “lots more likes per day”?

1 Like

[remembers all the times @Gontranno47 beat me to guessing a target]

[flags all of his posts as spam]

:wink:

6 Likes

holy fuck, i only was away for what, 7 weeks?

Those were probably the best 7 weeks of my life though, i love Novosibirsk, college is amazing, i have relatively good grades, i went to 2 gigs (which is 2 more than the rest of my life), i actually started talking to people and i finally played on the haven island map 2 days ago.

holy shit it seems huge.

2 Likes

That is quite a few for 7 weeks :slight_smile:
Anyway, congratulations with your strides

1 Like

well done on the grades!

1 Like

It means you can like more comments, not be liked more times

2 Likes

Thank you for telling me, does that mean there is a limit to the amount of likes a normal member can give?

Yes. I think regulars can still hit a cap for likes though.

2 Likes

Oh trust me, we can :sweat_smile:

I’m trying to get into the habit of being less stingy with likes

Unfortunately that means I run out of likes each day and continue to see comments I’d like to like, but can’t! Which is torture! :joy:

Edit: case in point

Sorry @Gontranno47 :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I agree! :laughing: I wouldn’t be up for that either. Limiting likes is always a good idea. Makes you more thoughtful about what you do like

There, I gave you a ‘like’ for you to use :blush:

1 Like

What is this “like” of which you all speak?

As the great robot Marvin once said, “Life . . . loathe it or ignore it, you can’t like it.”

1 Like

Like character limit on contracts? :wink:

Yeah, just thought I’d make light of it :man_shrugging: Like I’m sorry if I upset you during that topic, I wasn’t trying to be a dick. Hope there’s no bad blood :slight_smile:

Nah there’s loads of bad blood, doom generation literally hates you now sorry

1 Like