What's New?

Thank you :smiley: God I’ve missed that Blood Money music…

You did it! That was close :smile: how did it feel to win your first competition?

1 Like

Hahaha dont worry, I’m a low tier trash fan too :stuck_out_tongue:
… they better invite me to the Codename 47 HD Remaster Announcement, or else… I’m going to cry like a little girl :cry::cry::cry:

2 Likes

We’re not elite fans like Quinn, Fortheseven, and Mads :smile: hey, didn’t I see a thread about a C47 remaster?

1 Like

i just wish it be a official one, created by IO Staff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I guess there’s not the money in it :confused: maybe after the conclusion of Hitman 3?

I mean after that they will be focusing on that new IP, and then they need to remake Freedom Fighters. So it will be a while until C47 is remade if at all.

What is the new IP? It’s non-Hitman related, right?

I dunno it’s place holder name is children of something.

There is literally nothing known about it except a zoom in on something in a video that has a clue about “Children of 2044” or something I cant remember, but the point is that IO has confirmed that they got greenlit from WB to create a brand new IP, other than that we know nothing official about it.

I won the first, lost the second match - but regardless I had fun participating :smile:

Ugh, I bet those children don’t appreciate all the technology they have :roll_eyes: back in my day, we didn’t have self-piloting space shuttles! We had to do it ourselves!

Yeah I saw, I watched both links! I did skip the retries though, I’ll admit :smile: but if you had fun, that’s all that really matters! You and Fortheseven have got the maps and all their features down to a science, talking about who’s better in certain levels and all that. I play the game without that level of study, but I guess you need it if you’re going to compete!

1 Like

I played quite a few Sonko contracts…for these you need a lot of patience and a good knowledge of the maps. I highly recommend them :slightly_smiling_face:

Why?..

1 Like

Because its a great game, and they retained the rights to it for a reason, and it deserves a second life.

I think IO should be focusing on expanding the games they develop so they aren’t completely tied to the HITMAN series. It would be good if they had a handful of IP’s to work with and make games for. So when the love for HITMAN dies or gets over saturated they can move over to other games and still make some money in the off years.

They retained the rights to Freedom Fighters for a reason, they should use it. If they were just going to let it die they could have let Square keep it, because Square would have absolutely let it die if they had.

Not saying they need to make one this or next year, but they absolutely need to use the properties they have.

Replace Freedom Fighters with Silent Hill and Square with Kojima Productions. :pensive:

#NeverForget #204863 #FuckKonami

1 Like

lol well that is a slightly different situation. Silent Hills was to be Kojima’s first Silent Hill game, he was not the original creator of the series, also Silent Hill is an original property of Konami, where as Freedom Fighters was an IO/Edios (i think) property, but when Square acquired them got the rights as well. So its nice to see that IO was able to keep some of their works when they bought themselves out. But since they managed to keep the rights, they should absolutely use em. If Kojima was allowed to keep the rights to Metal Gear and got all the rights to it from Konami for whatever reason, he may not have made one for a while, but eventually he would, because he had the rights to em and it would be a reliable safe bit of income.

but agreed. #FuckKonami I hated that whole thing. (Been a massive fan of Metal Gear for decades and MGSV was amazing and seeing the actual ending that was supposed to be that Konami didn’t even let him finish his magnum opus pisses me off to no end. Just shows how little care they have for video games, and if they didnt care they could have easily made a separate division that did focus on games…

Sorry I could rant for days on Konami being the worst.

1 Like

Yeah I know the circumstances are totally different, but that sentence just put me in mind of it.

Ditto. I think PT was a masterpiece in its own right. Man, what could have been…

1 Like

And the ending to MGSV! :frowning:

With Liquid on Sahelantropus?

2 Likes