What's New?

Living in Spain now?

Hey! You are back @Supernova :smiley:, have you moved to europe?

@Quinn yes to both of you. I am in Spain.

Welcome to Europe. Hope you like Spain.

International relations. This recent course was a great fit, as it satisfied my strong interests in Europe and the EU.

Edit: Saw snow for the first time as well, and made my first snowball! (Evidence below)

Someone vomited on the bus I was taking to school this morning, and now I’ve just found out some of it got on my shoes, which are white leather. Ah, the public bus. I’ve such…fond memories of ya. Oh wait, I don’t. I fucking hate the bus.

BKV? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Hey guys

I’m trying to learn to speak and write German.

Any tips from fluent German speakers would be appreciated. Thanks.

I’m german, as well as a few other members on HMF. I’m learning English and French for example, and it always helps me to read whole texts to understand the vocabulary in form of their sense and to get a feeling for the structure. I would start learning simple vocabulary and the I, you, he/she/it … for verbs.

Thanks. I’m going to get some books (dictionary and other education texts).

I learned French a while ago, it’s a pretty easy language to learn, it shouldn’t be too hard.

German is a bit more difficult than French. You have to look at some changes when talking about Man, Female, Plural and Genderless words. I tried it for a moment as an extra subject at school (doing it alone) but didn’t exactly like it. I do French btw and I am Dutch (also being taught bilingually)

I can imagine there are some pdf’s online for learning german. I dont think natives can give you much of advice, we were born into it. :grin:

I just lost all of my data on my PS4 Pro. :confused: The PS4 crashed yesterday while I was playing, then there was this Safe Mode thing. So, I followed all the steps to getting back to start up the PS4. After that, I realized that all of my data is gone. Trophies stayed though. I had so many hours into the games, now it’s all gone down and flushed in seconds.

Shit that sucks. I’m no expert, but maybe Sony can help?

It’s too late now. I don’t think they will help.

:grimacing: Sorry to hear that, do as i do, i have this one (i have a 16 GB, but 8 GB should be enough i think):

in my PS4 all the time and i save all game saves to it when i’m done playing the game (s) for the day, you never know when you need a backup :grinning:.

Yeah, I’ll try doing that now. Thanks for the advice.

Oh god that must feel so fucking annoying. I’m sorry for you man. Look into backing up your data from now on,PS4s at the end of the day are machines and sometimes they fail,sadly!

Yes, it is. I’m glad that the trophies at least stayed. Don’t have to go through the trouble of earning them again. I’ll just have to 100% a specific game again, but don’t mind that though, it’s an enjoyable game. As for the rest of games, I won’t have to do too much. I’m sure I’ll get over it soon enough.