What's New?

Good way to remember things :joy:

Once you’ve worked in IT and experienced a client with a “0 downtime”.
You end up seeing servers which haven’t been turned off in literal years.

I’m in Washington DC. Cool city. The March for Our Lives is happening today. Might take a peek.

Might be a bit of a disrespectful question, but is the March of Our Lives (I don’t even know what that is, I’m in Australia) related to Pokemon GO? Because I just got an email this morning that said something about marching in march

Lol no

Look what I just got. Finally…

Where in Europe are you Watson? How do you like it here?

Not in Europe now. But I was in Germany and Poland.

Personally, I prefer colder weather, although walking along a pitch dark street when it was only 5pm was definitely a new experience for me!

Twat

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait…Is this real?

I mean Ik you are in Washington D.C nut have you really went to Donald Trump’s random ass meetting and showed him the middle finger - CUZ THAT IS SO BADASS OMG YOU ARE SO BRAVE!

Honestly @Quinn for president.

Also don’t you just love his blank ass duck-like stare?

It’s a waxwork sadly. The real Trump would get a double middle finger.

Count me in to get a quantiple! :blush:

Though I don’t disagree with you, it may be wise to keep opinions such as that to ourselves, just in case somebody doesn’t like it…

Nah. Anyone who likes Trump deserves to feel uncomfortable for it.

Why? Why is he so bad?

Are you really asking because

He’s a racist, he’s lazy, he’s extremely stupid. He’s considering pulling troops out of Syria, a mess that needs to be solved. That’s the things that came to my head without having a good think.

Take this discussion to general news thread.
This is off topic

Perfect for the occasion

A 22 year girl I knew very very well died yesterday of overdose. I didn’t believe it and pretty much nobody that knew her did because today is 1st of April. Till we saw the newspaper this morning.

I knew her since she was 14. Was a good friend of my neighbor up stairs.