What's New?

I was infecting everyone on the map and killing them as targets.
Different ways, different times. From 20-25 minutes to 3 hours per session

So as a joke I made a Hitman related video because friends of mine don’t understand it so I am gonna post it on here in case anyone wants to see “peak” performance.

ps. excuse the poor editing I made this in a whole hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLvr-UEW9w4

What the hell, I didn’t know you could jump down from that balcony. Wow, I am learning new things about this game everyday lmao.

Speedy Exits my guy.

On my way to Sweden into the middle of nowhere. We’re going to have our longest military training so far (about two weeks). For us maintenance troops it probably isn’t going to be anything unusual but you never know. I’m not sure if we’ll have any kind of internet connection there or not but I hope I’ll be able to keep in touch with people at some level. :smile: You can read more about the training here: https://www.forsvarsmakten.se/en/activities/exercises/northern-wind/

You’ll probably stumble upon a Swedish power metal band filming a music video in those woods.

You show them some of that Hitman stealth you learned all this years.

Today was a compulsory training day at work.

Stated with about 200 employees squashed into one room having to listen to the entirety of “The Spy Who Loved Me” over a montage of pictures of ourselves.

Following that, in a safeguarding training session, a row breaks out between two white employees about the definition of racial prejudice, while the 3 black and 2 Asian employees in the room just sit. Just, sat there and tried not to get involved.

I could almost, almost laugh about it now.

This is the stupidest thing to argue about

Yesterday, though, a terrific day. Took my girl out for afternoon tea at a nearby Abbey. Got dressed up and everything :blush:

Hooray fancy tea, sandwiches, cakes and scones!

That looks incredibly delicious and all, but I’m deeply concerned for what Sean posted just above you.

Everything good, Sean? We’re here if you need to talk.

It was joke.This text will be blurred

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

F1 season starts in 4 hours. IO should really sponsor a team. Williams probably has some small spaces free on their car for cheap. They need all the help they can get (=

They did that with Absolution I think. Some one had a 47 suit on the f1 suit

Hey y’all, here’s a blast from the past!

My good friend @badeaguard got in touch with me recently and it inspired me to pop in and say hello. This place has often been on my mind over the past year or so I’ve been gone but I failed to bring myself to log in and reconnect. Real life things kinda take over sometimes. I don’t know if I’ll become fully active again but at least wanted to touch base. So here’s a little of what’s up with me and I’ll be doing a little light reading on what’s been going on with many of you while I wait for some responses I’m looking forward to reading.

First up, Hitman. So if you recall I was without my Xbox after giving it to my son when he moved out and got his own place with his girlfriend (they’re now engaged btw). He bought a new Xbox and gave me the old one about 6 months ago. I have yet to use it. Much like HMF, gaming has fallen by the wayside as well so you’re not likely to see me post in any of the fun game related threads here.:smirk:

I moved almost a year ago but only a short distance. I am now officially back in my hometown of Gaylord, Michigan (US). Just a small town where I spent the first 18 years of my life. VERY happy to be back here.

Some of you may recall I used to drive a Jeep until I lost it into a deceptively deep “puddle” a couple years back and had to spend my meager available cash on a small pickup to tide me over until I had enough to rejoin the Jeep family. Well, a spun engine bearing in the truck early last fall forced me into buying a Jeep a little sooner than I had hoped. It’s not quite what I was after but I’m happy with it and hope it will serve me well for the next 5 years or so.
Moldiv_1552854119365

I’m currently single tho I’m waiting in the wings for a girl who seems to be on the verge of a breakup. Her current bf is very possessive, controlling, manipulative and an overall doosh. I’ve known her for a couple years and we’re more than aquaintences but not really full fledged friends due to her bf’s controlling nature. Our relationship exists soley in my visits with her at her work. We have had many conversations from short and superficial to long and in depth. I am very impressed with her, especially considering how young she is. I’m not certain she would be interested in me beyond friendship but there have been some visual/physical cues that suggest she would be interested romantically. Although I could totally be reading much more into it than is actually there. IDK. The only thing that gives me pause is her age. I’ve always dated below my age group going as far back as when my ex wife and I started dating. She was 18, I was 23 or 24. I’m 51 now and the oldest girl I’ve had a relationship with was in her mid 30’s, while some have been in the latter half of their 20’s. With this girl it would EASILY be the biggest age gap of my life. And I know odds are it would not become a seriously long term, “til death do us part” kind of thing but several months to maybe even a couple years of enjoyable times would be a-okay in my book. Even at my age, I’m not really looking for or feel a need to find a life partner to grow old and die with. Not that I don’t take my relationships seriously and want them to last. It’s just that if they don’t, I’m still ok. It’s nice to have someone by my side and obviously prefer it. But I don’t NEED to have someone by my side to be happy. Sorry, that part rambled a bit long.

Anyway, that’s the major stuff. Looking forward to catching up with YOUR lives.

Peace!

Beary cool to see ya again, @FantumX! Here, have a cute digi-bear with donuts to give ya a welcome!

Omg, I have always loved your beary cuddly posts, like, fur real! Good to see you still here.

Is that seriously a name for a place? Wtf?

Yes, yes it is. And if you give me a hard time about it you can go to Hell, Michigan which is also a real place. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Look it up.