What's New....?

Working on my band’s album in the minimal amount of spare time I have. Finished tracking my bass parts today, so that’s bass and drums recorded.

Guitars next!

10 Likes

Really depends, Siberia especially is a grind cause of the Sniper Unlock. From personal experience when I grinded Siberia I went for isolated targets first and built up a chain from there. Every targets body was hidden as well which of course builds up XP too.

There is no perfect grind method for the sniper maps since we all have varying skill in the mode especially when it comes to sniping moving targets and getting timing down.

@Heisenberg the two things to focus on imo is how fast you can complete Siberia per run, headshots, and hidden bodies. Kill chains are really hard to maintain especially when you use shots to distract guards and people. Headshots aren’t necessary but they grant you more XP.

Also as you get through the levels don’t hesitate on using alternative ammo types to eliminate hard to reach guards.

5 Likes

Relax, @TheChicken and @Swangtheugly, I’ve got the strategy down for all three maps. My main concern was with getting those challenges out of the way for completion’s sake. I’m not so concerned with kill chaining; it’s messy and stressful. I got for head shots that hide the bodies each time, I activate special events that don’t affect the paths of the main targets, and I eliminate the main targets all at once (canon blast for Himmelstein, cargo container for Hantu Port, fire for Siberia), and get high scores each time. Now, it’s just a matter of grinding the last few levels, which will take time of course, but I feel more relief now, knowing that it’s all that’s left.

2 Likes

100 subs!

13 Likes

Ok, so you know how my old firm burnt me out so hard I literally had to go to therapy for it? The new firm continues to be amazing but holy shit the workload. I’m actually doing meaningful work, it’s undoing a lot of the damage I’ve been limping around with but it leaves me with very little time to unwind and chat with friends. So Calgon Fuck Mansion, take me away…!

17 Likes

may the fuck mansion provide the necessary rest and relaxation for your overworked body and brain when it arrives

9 Likes
7 Likes

this, especially about varying skill ^

having played Siberia on both PC and Xbox several times, I can confidently say sniper maps are 10x easier with a mouse and keyboard than a controller. 47’s performance anxiety gets the better of him on console and he’s shakier lol.

sorry if that’s too random, but I haven’t seen anyone mention the difference on here before.

3 Likes

I’ve only played this game on PC (don’t own a console) and I’ve never even tried to play it with a mouse and keyboard…not once. It’s easier? Is the mouse that much more precise than the controller?

3 Likes

I mainly play with a controller on PC (too), but I will usually switch to aiming with a mouse if I’m using a sniper rifle. Otherwise, like when I’m moving around (not using a sniper rifle), the camera moving with a mouse feels too janky.

Edit: Now, if I were just aiming with a silverballer or w/e, at a target’s head, a PT, or a camera - there is the ‘Aim Assist’ you can turn on in the options.

2 Likes

the mouse feels more precise when aiming with a sniper rifle for sure. i don’t know if anyone’s officially tested it, but for example, when i use a controller it can be tricky activating the slow-motion mode. sometimes you lose it right after activating it, and it can screw up your timing. the button you press on the controller is pressure sensitive unlike the keyboard, which is just holding down a button. the keyboard is less hassle in my opinion…but neither are bad.

4 Likes

Ah, HitmanForum. True love never vanish :heart:

16 Likes

Another legend returns

5 Likes

Exams are about to finish with nothing that hard left. I probably screwed one of them quite bad, roughly passing but the rest were ok comparing to the amount of time I put during online sessions.

Still, I’m Asian not Bsian lol.

6 Likes

The Girl I was dating the last couple of months just told me that things won’t work out with us. It’s not that we where madly in love or so, but… Ah, idk, i really liked her. We’re still friends (we knew each other for like 15 years beforehand) but it still sucks.
I don’t have to work today, so i started a bit daytime drinking and listening to music.

Sometimes life just fucking sucks. I hope my best friend will come over this evening to play with me the new Turtles Game.

16 Likes

:tada: :scroll: :student: :tada:

12 Likes

I´m assuming this means you graduated or ye passed this year. Either way congratulations, may you have an eggcelent vacation and some well needed rest.

7 Likes

I have indeed graduated! Got my diploma, got through the theatre program! So excited today! :partying_face:

On an artistic note, I’m trying to doodle something for the occasion, but it just looks super wonky!
Maybe I’m just not used to drawing dresses/gowns, or it’s not the right technique… Do I have to draw the person before I draw the clothes?.. because I’m not and I think that’s where my 3 attempts are going wrong :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Gowns are terribly difficult, if want good reference, curtains.

5 Likes

congrats, my man! or chicken? you look like a human…

9 Likes