What's New....?

3 Likes

oh boy :laughing:

pretty sure we’re not going to need a new topic once its out though. The current speculation one should be fine as it is

2 Likes

Urgh :roll_eyes:

21 Likes

Just be sure to keep the fever down. When I got it, basically all the doctor said was that everything’s pretty manageable until the fever gets past 103/104 (that’s Fahrenheit, I know most of the rest of the world uses sensible measurements).

I guess also keep an eye on your blood oxygen and heart rate if you can. You don’t want the former too low or the latter too high.

Other than that just rest up and get well soon!

6 Likes

Ah, I can relate. Hope you get well soon!
There must be some new variant about, I’ve gotten it for the first time and so many people I know (the count is at about 6 IRL no I didn’t infect any of them myself and my friends haven’t tested in the name of not spoling our friday IRL film night :confused: and 3 online now) have got it this week :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Last night was terrible, i couldn’t really fall asleep for some reason, today and yesterday I’ve felt a bit dizzy with a little headache, a sore throat and a weirdly dry nose.

So far its alright, i have been sicker in my life - just hope it stays that way :smile:

@Krikkit2021 thanks for the tips but for now i dont have fever :crossed_fingers:

@linux_penguin hope you and your friends are doing well under the circumstances :smile:

7 Likes

That’s good. The fever was the only constant for me; I had a revolving door of other symptoms everyday, it seemed. Mine was also relatively mild but the first few days and nights were definitely the worst!

Keep watching the things I mentioned just in case, though. You too @linux_penguin and friends!

2 Likes

@TheChicken has to see what one of my local supermarkets has in store.

14 Likes

I have so many questions

11 Likes

So do I but I only buy Coles when my allergy family members come over.

2 Likes

Well you see Chicken Donut or in the United States the Chicken Ring is an amalgamation of the left over meat from chicken similar to a Chicken Nugget, but this time made to look like a ring or in this case a donut.

One notable Chicken Ring is from the American Fast Food Restaurant chain White Castle where they serve the titular item alongside their famous Cheese Burger Sliders.

The Chicken Ring comes either in Slider form that being the Chicken Ring Slider or you can get the Chicken Ring as a Side. It can either come as a 6 Piece, 9 Piece, or 20 Piece otherwise known as a “Sack”.

The Chicken Ring also has an assortment of dipping sauce as well such as Cheese Sauce, Ranch Sauce, Honey Mustard, and BBQ Sauce.

And did I just waste my time to make a shit post about the Chicken Ring? Yes I did. And do I regret it? No not one bit.

7 Likes

I am slightly impressed and slightly concerned with how much you seem to know about Chicken Donuts :woozy_face:

3 Likes

It was a lot of piecing things together by looking at the White Castle menu.

2 Likes

Got some new tattoos today:

And this one. If you know, you know :sweat_smile: for everyone else it’s just my lucky number :relieved:

24 Likes

I’ve always considered what I’d do if I got a tattoo. I would want something funny, clever, sassy.

Like getting a super small one on my shoulder that would just look like a weird dot and would require the coroner to use a magnifying glass to see what it is after I die, and they end up reading: “Yes, this is a tattoo, you fucking schmuck.”

Or a tramp stamp that says: “[Your advertisement here]”

Or maybe just one in the middle of my forehead that says: “I have colored ink imbedded in my skin.”

I’m sorry, but are you making fun of me?

5 Likes

I think he’s making fun of the concept of tattoos in general, which imo is also kinda disrespectful to the artform

4 Likes

Not at all, to either of you, @Mini, @Khakiasp. I personally would not get a tattoo because I dislike the application method, but I’ve often genuinely wondered if I could make some joking, mockery message on myself, because I always go for a joke whenever possible. If I was gonna permanently mark myself, I’d make myself the punchline. I’ve shared those same suggestions I made to coworkers and gotten laughs before and tried the same here. Guess I should have clarified.

I like the simplicity of your tattoos, they look really cool.

10 Likes

Silly bear dish-cloths for @UrsamRableckBearmon I saw in a shop

And since we’re on the topic of animals, this one isn’t funny but a neat thing I saw on the subway a few days ago

Good for ontario

11 Likes