What's New....?

A good haul today!

10 Likes

Proximity Sedative Ducker™ :face_holding_back_tears:

9 Likes

Had to stay awake till 4:30 for a literature exam, and 3 hours later I figured a limited group of peers have the answers beforehand, when they gave me a copy. Apparently, I hadn’t deemed trustworthy to have it any sooner and needed to completely dismantle my sleep schedule. That’s a long story on its own.

How they did it though? One teacher was appointed for preparing the questions of 4 classes, some with different teachers. Knowing the one, they faked a Telegram account with the id and the same 34 profile pictures, ordered, of another teacher and messaged the one, asking for the sheet so they could “take a look and check if everything was right”.

It worked. Full mark :muscle:

10 Likes

So they will be working for an intelligence service some day :joy:

7 Likes

Day off today in Prague. We all got tattoos. There’s 7 of us in the touring party so we all got a different letter of the word “Classic”. Mine is one of the Cs.

11 Likes

Now you only need the u for unique, n from nice and t from terrific and then youve tattood some positivity onto yerself!

11 Likes

About that……

4 Likes

Say what you want about Big Brother but it was never hosted by the guy who bailed out the founder of The Daily Stormer.

4 Likes

And say what you want about Sam Hyde, you have to acknowledge he pushes the boundaries in what it means to be a comedian whether you like him or not.

To put it bluntly, I really don’t care what his political beliefs are. I’m going to continue watching his content and post his content to the forum because he is funny.

1 Like

You should

8 Likes

Same behavior have spread Andrew Tate nonsense throughout the internet.

7 Likes

I’m still not convinced why caring about his political beliefs should take more precedence over me posting an entertaining show for fun.

The Nib is ceasing publication, this is a huge bummer because The Nib was home to a lot of independent cartoonists and small-time strips not to mention the (in)famous Mr Gotcha was spawned by their founder.

2 Likes

I guess you could say he has pushed the boundaries of comedy so far that he can be called a comedian despite not being remotely funny

5 Likes

Oh by all means continue to passive-aggressively hound at me for enjoying a politics-free show because they didn’t include squeaky clean undertones of politics.

I did it!

24 Likes

Very interesting, they only posted in the patch notes about raising the max profile level to 7500. Who knows how high it is now? How many 2-word Latin descriptors for being an assassin are there?

1 Like

That’s the final level so far.
XP bar is full and doesn’t reset itself as when reaching the new level even if earned XP is being added.
Personally I think they won’t add any more levels as it’s the end of HITMAN and there is no goals e.g. achievements left.
Though it would’ve been beautiful if they increased it by 10k and the very final level would’ve been 10000 and not 10001.
But maybe they will, who knows

4 Likes

About to watch the Tim Curry does Vampire Drag movie

Been many many many years since I first saw it with a friend who was a super fan and I don’t remember much from it for some reason. I guess I just wasnt interested at the time.

4 Likes

funny how the guy who got banned from places a few years ago due to his politics now all of a sudden doesn’t care about politics

1 Like