What's New....?

Lol, what is this bible I keep seeing ?

1 Like

Ever hear of the Doom Bible? Well it’s that just HITMAN. It’s contains everything HITMAN and I often cite it when I need to supply a answer in regards to lore.

obviously a joke, but IO can make a official one

6 Likes

Good, you’re not missing anything but an echo chamber.

That’s too bad about MF2244. His rage during some videos was pretty telling though as I’ve seen manic patients exhibit the same behavior. Not the normal video game rage…

HitmanSeries is much better without commentary anyway.

12 Likes

An okay day, not a :poop: one (gotta be “positive”).
Had to witness (and participate in) an internet argument where I felt someone was being treated unfairly, with what I felt were some disingenuous strawmanning. So then I had to go to sleep since I work nights, but I couldn’t get the events to stop playing over and over in my mind (this is why I usually make an effort to avoid touchy topics). Why am I cursed with empathy? Why can’t I just be a heartless psycho with the ability to shrug things off and go about what I must do? Maybe I need to look into taking pills or something… to help me sleep or whatever. Oh yeah! Maybe I can obtain some thc wax. I bought a dab pen. Maybe I should put it to (more) use. But the 2 (and only) times I got :arrow_up: I felt extremely nauseous with even the slightest movement. I guess that could give me something different to focus on… And truthfully, I think it’d actually be preferable. :nauseated_face:

So I eventually managed to get a few hours of sleep. When I got up to go to work - I was expecting to have to take a detour when I got into town since the street right in front of the place I work was being worked on and closed. When I get to the exit from the main highway there is a (State hwy) Utility Truck blocking the off-ramp with a lighted sign saying “Exit Closed”. …Long story short, I ended up going past the exit I was supposed to get off at, then I go “off-road” into the grass (I drive a pick-up truck) then into a restaurant’s parking lot that is next door to the place where I work. Had I not done that I would’ve had to take another 10 minutes going to the next exit and coming back via the streets in town.

So yeah. An okay day. Totally not :poop:. Things could always be worse. :pray:

6 Likes

Well, I’ve managed to sprain my ankle. Can barely walk. In alot of pain. Going to try minimise walking. My computer is upstairs and my TV is downstairs, so I think I’m going to spend the day on the TV, come upstairs for the PC at nighttime, then head to bed, and pray this thing feels better.

26 Likes

Ouch, hope you’ll get well soon my friend!

2 Likes

I may need to go visit this place.

15 Likes

Cupcakes aren’t my thing, but alcohol-infused cupcakes…
giphy

6 Likes

If there’s one combination of things that could tempt me across the border…

7 Likes

You wouldn’t feel so out of place in NJ. They have Tim Hortons, just not 1,000 of them :joy:

3 Likes

They also have a subpar hockey team so @Bourbon seeing as you’re from Toronto, you’d definitely feel at home there.

6 Likes

Canadian-on-Canadian violence :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hahahaha. I love sports banter.

That reminds me of when Chicago decided to allow 25% fans in attendance at baseball games and all the Cubs fans said “the White Sox will feel right at home” :joy:

3 Likes

Me on my way to New Jersey (seriously, those look incredible):

12 Likes

I come bearing gif

55krd3

its only 2 frames, but hey, it’s something. Next up: 12 frames! Ooh I dread that day already…

21 Likes

A some point you’re really going to have to create your own thread for just chicken artwork! You do such create and fun stuff

Fantastic gif :green_heart: I look forward to the 12 frames

6 Likes

Wait, eye twinkle…
@TheChicken, if you want to learn more about effects animation then check out a guy called Howard Wimhurst on Youtube. He has videos explaining how they work and what to watch out for.
Here’s one:

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind.

Someone posted a link to an animation tutorial course by Disney animator Aaron Blaise recently. That’s great and all, but if you’d rather not spend money on one of those courses, check out this video on the 12 principles of animation by Alan Becker.

Admittedly, I tried using this to make something longer, and I came out with a decent 12-frame clapping animation (thank you to key-framing/in-betweening) but it was a bit janky. I figure I should make a couple 2-frame things before jumping into the double-digits.

There’s also some great tips in this video by Youtuber Zedrin

Golly, I might have to! (Or I should make a ‘general art/creative work’ thread. I don’t think that’s been recreated in the new forum yet, only the Hitman-based fanart thread.)

Thanks for the compliment!

5 Likes

I can feel myself getting slowly burnt out with hitman so I’ve decided to just leave the game for a bit (except for prior commitments) and go back and play some of my all time fav games

Wanna start off with trying to finally YOLO Sayonara Wild Hearts (fantastic game about heartbreak, try it if you haven’t)

Should be an absolute nightmare. I’m buzzing

8 Likes

Just got notified that I have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for covid, at least the NHS gave me a cool digital countdown for when I can rejoin society :pensive:

32 Likes