What's New....?

I’m really sorry to hear that. I’ve had cats all my life, it’s never easy when you lose one. I hope you find the time to mourn.

15 Likes

Oh god. That’s horrible to deal with. I’m so sorry you lost him that way. if it was on purpose, I wouldn’t fault you for getting violent

14 Likes

Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry for your loss! That’s awful having him taken away from you like that. :worried:

Sending my condolences and support…

9 Likes

Oh, that’s a real mess to be seen after you wake up :frowning_face: Sorry for the loss. But if you ever wanted to have a new pet, you can consider a bear now :wink:

just trying to cheer you up nothing serious

11 Likes

Im sorry for your loss, mustve been terrible to have a pet be taken away like that.

12 Likes

I am very sorry @UrsamRableckBearmon … I lost my only pet, my other half last year. I can imagine what are you going through right now. :sleepy:

10 Likes

Oh man…I’m sorry for your loss.

10 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss Ursam ;; I lost two of my babies last year and I know how devastating it can be. I’m gave Chano a fantastic life filled with love and those are memories that will forever live on. :heart:

14 Likes

Oh my, that’s horrible. I’m sorry for your loss.

11 Likes

aw mate. i had exactly the same experience with one of mine. sorry.

11 Likes

Thank you all for your words on encouragement. I’m feeling a bit better now. Now gotta focus on taking care of Chon, who is Chano’s brother. Have tomake sure he won’t get too depressed.

Still, thanks a lot for your support. I’m beary grateful for it.

28 Likes

It’s my 17th birthday as a Hitman fan today: :slightly_smiling_face:

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1384525409061150728

28 Likes

I didn’t want to bring it up while we were talking about pets but I got my Admired badge!

25 Likes

Let’s celebrate it with the original Hitman cinematic trailer.

22 Likes

it’s flat out one of the best game trailers.

8 Likes

Unpopular opinion, but still my favourite of the franchise. First Hitman game I bought on release day.

6 Likes

Oh man, remember when what they paid our boy could fit in a standard letter sized envelope?

5 Likes

The good ol’ days when game trailers used music from the actual game or simply made for that trailer alone. Nowadays is just commercial music slapped over some in-game cinematic / game footage. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

47 only learnt that small denomination bills were less traceable later on; back in the day his fee was still just as high but he accepted higher value notes:

6 Likes

Laughs in Zimbabwean.

10 Likes