Whats your favorite target to kill?

This can be kill methods. (ex. shooting, throwing knives, ect.)
My favorite to kill would have to be Athena from Hitman 2. (bank)
I love kicking her out the window.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Cozmic.

My favorite target would probably be… uhh… that arrogant bitch in the first mission of Season 2. I don’t remember her name.

1 Like

Mine is probably Dawood Rangan there is no reasoning needed

4 Likes

alma? hawks bay? Also hello.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s her.

fucking 20 char limit

I love killing Soders because, as you may have seen, I"m Quite Invested in the Lore lol

After him, it’d probably be Jordan Cross. Not only is he entitled scum but there are just so many cool ways to pull it off.

3 Likes

That’ll be Alma. I probably killed her more than all the targets in Hitman 2 combined.

That is like asking to pick a favorite child.

I don’t think he is my favorite, but I love all the brutal ways to kill Silvio Caruso. So first target that comes to mind is Silvio Caruso.

1 Like

Rangan getting his brains splattered all over the canvas.

5 Likes

Marco Abiatti, for me. Sniping him off in front of his crowd of voters feels super rewarding, for some reason.

3 Likes

Diana’s parents were fun to blow up.

11 Likes

The two child predators in Blood Money.

2 Likes

The Maelstrom, or the Fugitive

Probably Viktor Novikov or Dalia Margolis.

1 Like

I like locking you in the sauna

2 Likes

So you’re the guy who keeps making me have a heart attack!

2 Likes

The Don in Hitman 2 silent assassin and killing everyone in early hitman games is also fun.The Biker chief in contracts and the vice president in Blood Money. The newer don’t allow that.
For killing fiber wire or sniping is the best.

Well excuuuuuuse me.

2 Likes

Looks like someone’s in touch with their :sunglasses: sensitive side

I love killing Marco Abiatti, killing him with the pen, church spire and electrocution when he’s ob stage but my favourite is when he pees and gets electrocuted.

1 Like