Where do you live? (meet other HMF members in person)

So when I come to Denmark it’s beer time?

2 Likes

My bad. Should have read the discussion again before posting. I will edit the OP.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I haven’t met a hitman fan in real life. All my friends play different games.
I live in the Netherlands near the city of Heerlen

4 Likes

It’s always beer time! also are you planing a trip? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I fly for a living and also on my leisure time, so not at the moment, but Copenhagen is on my list.

Toulouse, France.

:flag_fr: BAGUETTE ! :tokyo_tower:

8 Likes

Anyone here lives in Prague?
I’ll be going on a school trip in april there so I might get a chance to meet somebody from HMF…

3 Likes

Denmark, Næstved (an hour from Copenhagen) :open_hands:

3 Likes

Yes! I’m from Jutland, Denmark. It was so nice to meet a fellow Hitman fan in real life for once, and completely random and cool how we’re connected through our common friend.

I’m actually surprised to see so many Americans here, I have come to expect a big European majority for this particular franchise. It’s nice you’re here though! I would like to see statistics, could be interesting.

5 Likes

Comment tu vas? :smile:

2 Likes

Well I do find it cool to read about HMF members meeting up irl, I would hate to clutter the OP with examples and bury the purpose of the thread. But please feel free to share your meet & greets here in subsequent posts.

Appreciate your input though @Spods. :+1:

I live in a very small town called stadtlohn :smile:
Its in Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany but not really close to any Important city…
Well it’s kinda boring here…never even seen a hitman fan.

4 Likes

Hell obviously, most of you here will come meet me one day. You will enjoy it so much you’ll never leave :smiling_imp:.

2 Likes

Buenos Aires, Argentina.

6 Likes

UK.

Met a bunch of people already - Nitro, Johnny Drama, Mackdadi to name a few.

4 Likes

I am from

South Carolina

3 Likes

sardegna-Italia :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If I’m ever in London can you turn me I want immortality too.

That would depend if I am in London at the same time.

For those not familiar withe the States: Michigan - friendliest place on the planet. We actually wave hello to everyone. :raised_hand::kissing_heart:

…either that or we’re saying “STOP. Go away.” :astonished:

3 Likes