Where do you live? (meet other HMF members in person)

:sweden: ­

20 characters

I’m a Canadian living in the city of Toronto.

Been living there most of my life. (I was actually born in Belgrade in Serbia) But Toronto is a great city regardless.

I live in Bainbridge,GA US

@_Id
@inkblowout
@RSKOFFICAL

Thanks for sharing. You’ll be listed very shortly!

That makes 127 members from 35 different countries who shared here. Love it!

Chicago, IL. Currently in college 200 miles away from Chicago haha

Anyone in Hobart, Tasmania?

Is that where you’re at @soundwAve? If so, I assume it’s ok to add you to the list?

You have 6 fellow Aussies

@CDQuestia88, already have you down for Chicago from a post you made in Feb. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1: (Don’t worry, you are not the first to forget they posted here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

REMINDER for all: Easiest way to peruse the full list is simply go to the OP and click on the link provided.

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind :ok_hand:

So should I put you down for Hobart?

Oh, sorry, yeah, sure, go ahead.

i’m pretty new to this forum, so i don’t know many of you at all, lol… but i do know about meeting people IRL from the gaming scene… i’ve been part of a GTA (and RDR) community for 10 years now, we’re all really close… i’ve met 2 people i game with from that circle… and it’s pretty cool to finally hang out, drink some beers, and have a bitching good time!!

online friends are friends too… i think we’ve all had that one friend who says that doesn’t count… well it does, buddy, chatting online is no different than sitting on the same couch :sunglasses:

i live in michigan, btw… just to keep with the topic title, lol…

Absolutely agree. There are some really great people on here and several I definitely consider true friends.

Btw, I’m a fellow mitten man too. Adding you to the list now. Thanks for sharing!

I live in Edinburgh, Scotland. I’m not a frequent poster here, just lurk mostly.

oh nice! we in the mitten state have plenty of issues to deal with (mostly the up & down weather) but it’s nice to see another fellow michigander… show me where on the map mother nature touched you :yum:

i am in that small little corner on the border with illinois and indiana, berrien county :sunglasses:

I’m from Queensland, Australia.

Always wanted to go to Canada for a small vacation,is that stereotype about Canadians being so kind true btw?

Yes, it’s also true that they are afraid in the dark

Aren’t we all,a little bit?
LO3UGZZ

And if the dutch are to go by you. Then i think you guys are the exact opposite of Canadians.

Your pictue won’t load but I’m up north. First knuckle, middle finger :wink:(Otsego County). Can’t say I’ve ever been down your way. The closest I’ve come is when I lived in Grand Rapids for a couple years.

@Fox
@Notex
I’ll put you in now. Thanks for sharing!

For all: As always, to check out the list just go to the OP and click the link :sunglasses::+1: