Where do you live? (meet other HMF members in person)

Good one

Thanks for adding me to the list.

Casper, Wyoming, USA.

I move around a lot (Thankfully laptops can handle gaming these days). Currently in Beijing, China. Soon to be elsewhere. Uncertain where that will be yet.

Interesting…
Why do you move a lot?

Because he’s an assassin duh

Did you also live in Romania? Hong Kong? Budapest? What about Rotterdam ???

@ScroobiusJib, you’re in. Thank you!

@baijuncheng, you are also added and you bumped up the number of countries represented here to 36! Don’t forget to check back as you move around to see who might be near you in your future moves.

And if you’d like to update your location as you move, it’s no problem at all. Just post here.

I’m from Dallas, Tx!

If anyone wants a blowie, just ask!
(Is comedic prostitution against the TOS?)

Gotcha down. Thanks DD!

Current count:
Members -135
Countries - 36

Complete list is here.

@ObiBobi18 recently mentioned living in Germany. If he wishes I can copy-paste the message I had purged to his PMs so he can paste it here and feature the list.

Also… I’d love to encourage everyone to be featured here. Particularly those who aren’t in the list, yet are very public about where they live. Remember @FantumX refuses to add people who do not explicitly post here.

Thanks @Supernova! :sunglasses::+1:

@ObiBobi18, several members here living in Germany. Would you like me to add you to the list?

You can see the COMPLETE LIST HERE.

Wow a very cool list and as I can see there is so much members living in Germany wow lol. If you wish to you can add me too I live near Augsburg but since there is a lot of them already tottally not necessary. Thank you so much.

Thanks @ObiBobi18! I added you to the list.

Another Dutchie here! I live in the cold north in the province of Friesland, in the city of Workum.

thank you so much lol.

Thanks for sharing @Fries00! You’re in too.

I really appreciate everyone who shared here! The more members we get on here, the more opportunities we have to meet each other in person, whether we live close by or in our travels through business or pleasure.

Current count:
Members listed - 137
Countries - 36

Anyone can check the list HERE

Just saw that @Th3m4trixX lives in Stadtlohn. Do you know Jochen Taubert? Hes a Trashmovie Regisseur from Stadtlohn :joy:

No, i don’t🤔 I’ll google him and see if I somehow noticed him
Edit: i think I’ve seen them film a scene, but I’m not sure

Huddersfield UK. I think I’m the first from here?