Where do you live? (meet other HMF members in person)

Greetings from Sydney Australia :australia: :heart:
10410981_10152761567017824_2252059234634822908_n

Norrköping, Sweden

I hope that the O with two dots over it works on this forum :slightly_smiling_face:

(Not my pic)

Seems like it döes.

I live in Adelaide, Australia. This is obviously not my picture

A couple of kilometers from this place:

These are some pictures of the town where I live, Bitonto, near Bari, in the region of Puglia, southern Italy. This is the historic center. I don’t live there, but not so far. 5 minutes by walking from the cathedral in the photo. In the night I’m often in these places, because there are a lot of pubs and restaurants. First two pictures are mine

That looks very nice; I will have to go there someday

If you decide to come here in Puglia, let me know

Here’s a few photos of the city I am located

Ice cold Finland. 20 char limit

Sorry for my ignorance but which city is that? It’s beautiful.

Winnipeg, Canada; yeah, pretty city, but it has its problems, mainly in the crime area.

Everywhere has its problems, and unfortunately crime is unescapable. Even in my tiny little village, there was some guy going 'round testing locks in the middle of the night. This was about a week ago now and luckily I don’t think that there have been any robberies yet.

Yeah but we have a population of 705k, a lot of poverty, and a very noticeable shift in quality of areas.

:open_mouth:
The opposite of Canadian stereotypes. That sucks, though, I’m sorry.
Do you like living there, or do you want to move?

I am from Aarhus, Denmark. As a sidenote I have relatives living really close to IoI HQ yet never had the guts to visit them

Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a fine place to live, but there’s just not as many opportunities here. I will be moving somewhere else, just not sure where.

I live in a dangerous but cheap area. I have to stay here because cheap, but I plan to move because dangerous.
I don’t know where I want to go though, maybe closer to the suburbs or something where there is less crime, but of course it’ll depend on how much I can afford after I finish student loans.

I live in Hell. Yesterday I felt like I was melting.

Northeast Pennsylvania ( Pretty much Trump Country) United States of America.