Which Assassin's Creed game is your favorite?

Simple, which assassins creed game is your favorite. In my opinion its Syndacite. this is the shortest description ever anyways yeah what your favorite

2 Likes

It’s really difficult to decide between syndicate and Brotherhood.

2 Likes

The original for me. It made me feel like an assassin. I started with brotherhood and work my way back I had just finished assassin’s creed two a few days ago and that game was great… it’s honestly so hard to judge them up until the Kenway saga because I think that’s when things started to fall apart a bit but hey that’s just me

2 Likes

Unity is the best IMO, it was my first AC and first PS4 game. Basically my introduction to modern day games. I enjoyed the others a ton too, despite what people will say I didn’t find them bland and lazy. Unity is underrated because it HaS BUg even though in my experience atleast the bugs don’t really affect you in any way. Though admittedly I generally am not bothered by bugs and such in most games anyway.

Origins was really really meh but I never completed it, Odyssey sucked and I gave up on it.

3 Likes

Something interesting I noticed after playing the first game was they must’ve had a lot more time to make the graphics better or perhaps the bigger world and more objective made the graphics take a hit in the later installments because assassin’s creed two to brotherhood still don’t match the level of animation and graphical Fidelity as the first game in my opinion.
Even assassin’s creed revelations looks worse in the Altair sections compared to the first game.
Interestingly enough somethings similar happened when they made assassin’s creed unity and syndicate although syndicate was the bigger game as I’ve heard the graphics in unity are unmatched still to this day in the series.

Also keep in mind the original assassin’s creed came out in 2007 one year after hitman blood money and just look at those graphics they were so far ahead of their time even back then

1 Like

Brotherhood yes… Closely followed by the first…

1 Like

Probably going to be the only person to say AC3.

Loved the whole American Revolution story. Conor was a bit bland as a character but I loved Haytham. Loved the naval combat too.

I’d probably say Rogue as well. The only story so far to play as a Templar. :+1:

1 Like

I also prefer the Ezio trilogy, especially Assassins Creed 2.

The first Assassins Creed was a new experience, being able to climb wherever you want, but the gameplay was boring- a very big world with just nothing to explore and the missions were always the same.

But everything that was missing in the first game was found in Assassins Creed 2. And Venice is still one of the most beautiful Levels I have ever seen.

3 Likes

The latest one, Odyssey. I have more than 200 hours clocked in so far imao

2 Likes

The first one. The concept was fresh, the outfit made sense, the story was not completely stupid and the environments were really nice. Dirty medieval cities with beggars, thieves and whores - it felt historically accurate to a degree. Pirates or the revolutionary Frenchmen running around in capes just isn’t for me.

There’s a very nice video about the AC branding and the whole cape thing, very funny too:

The Ezio trilogy, particularly AC2. Loved the atmosphere, the maps, and general gameplay. The first one, Black flag and Unity were great too.

2 Likes

I liked the first one, the Ezio trilogy and Black Flag. The rest just don’t really do it for me.

2 Likes

Having tried the first & Black flag i just wasn’t a fan of the gameplay but I’ve enjoyed just exploring Paris in Unity & playing the Discovery tour in Origins.

1 Like