Which guard outfit do you like the most?

S1 = Mansion Guard (Sapienza, Italy)
S2 = Bodyguard (Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand)

2 Likes

S1 = Kalvin’s Ritter bodyguard
S2 = Whittleton’s Creek special agents

1 Like

Which ones are the special agents? Janus’s or Cassidy’s?

1 Like

Well I thought of Cassidy’s but probably guards in gardners outfits in janus’s should be concidered as security too

2 Likes

S1 = Kalvin Ritter’s bodyguard
S2 = Whittleton Creek’s special agents Magical science wizards.

(P.S. And maybe the evil West family leprechauns.)

1 Like

Isn’t Kalvin’s bodyguard CICADA? Or at least the same suit.

1 Like

nope. His outfit is all black while CICADA has purple.

1 Like

He has black tie along with black shirt and jacket.
This visual is also used in Ghost mode as target’s bodyguard.

1 Like

I changed my mind about something: I really like the police from the ICA mission, and i’m sad they were never used again. I always thought they should have been used in Sapienza instead of random FBI agents.

2 Likes

They were reused for the Consulate Guards in Marrakesh. Same uniform but the shirt has a different color.

4 Likes

C47: Red Dragons.
H2SA: —no specific favourite—
C: Meat Kings Thugs.
BM: Marines (biased bc I am a Marine).
A: Tie: Chicago Cops (biased bc I’m a Chicagoan) and Black Water Park Top Floor Guys + Gals (cool that they had ladies as guards).
S1: Tie: Cicada and Yumis Thugs {both bc they found a nice way to make a uniform out of suit without making it look stupid}.
S2: Isle is Sgail guards with that awesome boatcloak.

2 Likes

I completely agree with that. I remember being so confused first time I played World of Tomorrow because there are all bodyguards but no police for the coastal town. IOI could have used pictures of cops from the Amalfi Coast for reference. Would have been cool if they added a small police station too (even if it was exterior only).

I love the consulate guard disguise. It would have been a good cop disguise for Italy.

2 Likes

Or they could have used that sorta military police force that is unique to the Italian government. They wear the striped pants and operate as both a federal police force and also as the police of military units abroad. I forget the name. Starts with a C. Anyway they could have made it ve them.

1 Like

You mean this one? Carabinieri. Their uniforms look to me like something by Tom of Finland :laughing:

64f090f3806382de9aca1597291c1b19

3 Likes

Think you mean the Italian Carabinieri. Those uniforms look suave.

Yea that’s them! That sweater is a product of the modern world though. They have a more formal coat that is worn* with a white cross body belt and in full dress they have capes. Super interesting to read about them. Italy has a very unique police structure compared to other western nations.

1 Like

Cops would’ve made a lot more sense than bodyguards and they could’ve easily been reused for the other Sapienza missions.

Interestingly, when you’re getting compromised while dressed as Consulate Security, the NPCs claim that you’re disguised as cop. So at some point there were plans to have police officers in the first season.

2 Likes

Ohh yeah, i’m looking at the cape version, that is quite cool. 47 would be hardboiled in that one tho :smile:

Seems like normal italian police wears polo shirt, or just short sleeve shirt and a cap - reskin of a Paris security outfit would match that pretty well.

1 Like

Yes he would! It would have been cool if they looked like the one you posted at day time and then for the author they had the full dress.

2 Likes

Semi-off topic, but a guard outfit I would like, is a police raincoat. Imagine the blue plastic mac’s from Santa Fortuna, but with a police emblem across the back. Saw a South Korean film a while back which had a scene with a bunch of cops wearing them during a rainstorm. Full length, jet black, police emblem in white across the back. Looked fantastic!

3 Likes