Which Hitman game had the best Tagline

Hey everybody. I just now noticed that almost every Hitman game has a tagline or something similar. I thought it would be cool to rank them.

• Silent Assassin
  • Contracts
  • Blood Money
  • Absolution
  • HITMAN
  • HITMAN 2

0 voters

Silent Assassin:
Visit the dark recesses of a world corrupted by crime, greed, degradation and dishonor.

Contracts:
When you kill for money, there are no rules.

Blood Money:
Money Talks. Silence Pays. Prepare to Make a Killing.

Absolution:
Betrayed by the Agency and hunted by the police, Agent 47 finds himself pursuing redemption in a corrupt and twisted world.

HITMAN:
Enter a World of Assassination.

HITMAN 2:
Make the world your weapon.

3 Likes

The real question should be; which game makes the most out of its tagline. For example, HITMANs tagline really gets going in HITMAN 2 and following, as it expands and expands. While Contracts really does it tagline inside the games missions, remember meat kings party. And HITMAN 2s tagline is probably the most true and most well done, we can use way more stuff around us than ever before.

6 Likes

Absolution’s sounds like an exaggerated Wikipedia plot summary.
Blood money’s really needs a drum rimshot to go with that pun.
Hitman 2’s sounds badass and really goes well with how the gameplay works

3 Likes

You forgot “Death can strike anyone for the right Price”, from Codename 47…

8 Likes

Codename 47’s tagline should be “he paking”

5 Likes

‘Dis Guy is loaded’, ‘Alarm, Alarm’, ‘Hey you!’, ‘We have a Situation here!’ and my favorite:

‘obviously, you are not invited hia, Mistah’

anyway, back to Topic: this Poll is rigged and I’ll boycott it until Codename 47 is included. Sad.

#notmyTagline

14 Likes

Oh, man. I’ve got to thank you for not using H2’s original social media tagline when the game was announced. #ThinkDeadly. It’s just… ughhh. Really not as clever as it thinks it is.

…and I’m really loving that Blood Money tagline.

1 Like

Speaking of which, what do you think Hitman Three’s is gonna be?

‘The Spy who loved me’

2 Likes

Haha nah… it’s gonna be

Hitman 3: Step Brothers

3 Likes

This poll is rigged, watch out

1 Like

God coming up with a good slogan is hard! :sweat_smile:
The past two games have followed a simple structure, 5 words, 2nd and 4th always being short simple words (a, of, the, your)

So best I’ve got is maybe
Hitman 3: Perfect the legacy you leave (?)

Hitman 3: Say hello to my Legacy pack 2

1 Like

Do you mean: HITMAN 3 Legacy Pack MK2 ? :smiley:

2 Likes

Poll is rigged. Please include:

This christmas, santa’s elves have a different plan for christmas. An evil elf boss is plotting the downfall of Christmas. Santa had to call… the Hitman. Your mission is to kill as many evil elves as you can and watch them blow up.

5 Likes

android

2 Likes