Which Level Would You Like To Experience For The First Time Again?

Like the title said. Which level from the complete hitman franchise would you want to erase from your mind, just so you can experience it for the first time all over again? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

do i have to experience it again? because I’m good just forgetting that Fight Night ever existed

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind experiencing the Hong Kong levels from Contracts, particularly The Seafood Massacre. It had this somber atmosphere, with the storm and the guards everywhere and the dirty, gritty restaurant back alley.

1 Like

Miami.
And for personal reasons - The Icon.

Though question. Depends on each game for me. but if I had to chose… Probably Paris from the first Season. I played it after I discovered HITMAN as a franchise I am interested into, after I started with Absolution. And I only had the intro pack, so I played Paris way to much and cant see it anymore. But it would be nice to see it with excited eyes like back in the day, when I just played the restricted Absolution levels, and entered this huge map with endless possibilities.

1 Like

Hmm, maybe Beldingford Manor or Hokkaido.

I still have yet to play New York or Maldives! :smiley:

1 Like

Paris. Still the most amazed and excited I’ve been for a Hitman level.

2 Likes

Mumbai for sure. I remembered my first run was a kill everyone and I remembered that pretty far into it I heard Diana say 47, that was the maelstrom. Then I thought why was the maelstrom in the hideout at that time? Where was he before the mayhem? Does he change his appearance and voice, what’s his routine? Over the next few months I slowly uncovered all of the depth and hidden secrets and routes in Mumbai and it became my favorite map in the series. Hell, I even like Illusions of the Grandeur because it’s in a fairly unused section of Mumbai and because it was pretty open ended, unlike embrace of the serpent. But I think my favorite part of Mumbai was how I was able to put together my own classic runs with no guide assistance, something that was a rare occasion at that point. I haven’t used guides since. I put together a kashmirian suit only run where he kills Rangan and Shah and I sneak into the hideout to kill Kale. Hitman 2’s Mumbai changed how I viewed the series and my play style and I wish I could go through that again.

1 Like

Paris. It was no new level, it was a new game.

10 Likes

Hidden Valley. I haven’t had a good existential quandary in a week.

A Dance with the Devil. I tried to do Blood Money in silent assassin suit only first time through, I got frustrated at this level getting to the laptop so looked up a guide, and spoiled the two additional targets you get in the level. Also it’s an incredible level!

1 Like

Requiem. Was fascinated by finding out that 47 can move during his funeral and shoot everyone. Only later I found out that it was heavily implied by Diana kissing 47 with the antidote.

1 Like

Kowloon Triads in Gang War. It was the first real Hitman Mission I’ve ever played and my introduction into this fine Franchise and its mostly great Fanbase.

6 Likes

Have to ask: what personal reasons? :slight_smile:

As MrOchoa, Kowloon Triads in Gang War. Everything still left to discover. A magical moment.

I actually remember playing it for the first time. I hid in an alley next to a big, grey building, assuming the target would pass by sooner or later. I was a camper back then in shooters and assumed it would work here as well. Then, after having lost patience, I killed a civilian and a Blue Lotus dude for no reason. Died pretty quickly afterwards.

Suffice to say, the livestream would have sucked.

2 Likes

The murder of crows from Blood Money. That level had great atmosphere.

1 Like

Sapienza and Himmapan Hotel. I really like holiday vibe to it.

Ooooh.
Weirdly, possibly Hawke’s Bay. I first played Hitman 2016 in late 2017, when everything had been released, so I couldn’t appreciate it all properly at the time. That was the first game in the series for me, too, so it was entirely unknown.

But, for H2, I knew what sort of thing to expect. We’d all been discussing it on here for months - and I knew that months of entertainment lay before me. So, yes, Hawke’s Bay.

2 Likes

St. Petersburg before or after doesnt matter which. Its too great of a map to not have fun on. and I am a strong proponent for getting it remade in the new game.

1 Like

I’d say Sapienza. I remember seeing it for the first time and I was just blown away, would love to experience it again.

Also Miami bc I really like all the colors and I saw too much from gameplay demos before the game came out.

3 Likes

Hawkes bay is such a great intro. I love how it’s really focused around SASO. Also the atmosphere, the darkness, etc

2 Likes