Who is the most deserving non target kill?

so I saw a similar topic to discuss which target do you not want to kill.
here is new,
Which of the NPC is most deserving or (just fun) to be killed in all of the missions from Hitman Leagcy and Hitman 2?

I like killing killing Dexy Barat, she is ugly and pure evil.

3 Likes

The sheik in Paris.

Even Diana says he is known for supporting terrorists

4 Likes

Not Hitman or Hitman 2, but Malcolm Sturrock. Easily.

18 Likes

Can’t name a specific, but I can’t tell you how many NPCs give me some sort of one-liner about my appearance and get hit with a hammer. The reload or restart is always worth it. :smiley:

3 Likes

Honestly, every single person at the IAGO auction, because, you know.

2 Likes

The guy playing loud music in Santa Fortuna. The fact there’s a dead guy in the room next to him does not make him look good either.

3 Likes

That annoying nurse in Patient Zero who is the first to get infected. I like throwing her down the stairs, that’s what she gets for not using protection.

25 Likes

H2: Helen West. How come none of you mentioned her yet?
H1: The surgeon who thinks it is a good idea to walk into an obvious quarantine zone unprotected

2 Likes

Because she is very attractive.

2 Likes

the chick in bangkok calling you her next divorced husband.

7 Likes

There is? Oof.

TIL.

I think the drummer might died of alcohol poisoning at least that is what I think. Well it is what I hope happened.

2 Likes

Dexy Barratt, annoys the hell out of me

3 Likes

Yep and she screwed over cancer victims by making them pay the company who gave them cancer.

1 Like

The Kashmirian. Mumbai isn’t big enough for two professional assassins.

1 Like

Dexy Barratt. Horrible human being who helped Jordan get away with murder and a far more interesting target than Ken Morgan ever could be.

4 Likes

the lady selling muffins in whittleton creek, apparently she’s a serial killer and cuts up bodies to serve in her muffins

3 Likes

that would be helen west and her merry band of muffin-making motherfuckers

5 Likes

i also kill the mortician on isle of sgail because she’s an annoying ass bitch. clearly enough reason for a professional assassin who kills nobody except his targets to go out of his way and kill a non-target

This is oddly familiar :thinking:

1 Like