Who is this guy?

Was there mission for him in the Contracts but it was cut from the game?

2 Likes

Nah, he just existed for the teaser.
Never seen the last picture of him, though.

That last picture might hint at him serving some bigger role in my opinion.

2 Likes

Eh. It’s art from Absolution.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty sure this was just for trailer purposes. He was in no way tied into the game, story wise. (At least not yet)

I’ve always said, this would make for a very cool bonus mission. Even if this character don’t tie into the actual story of the game, it would be cool to just play as a little side contract.

It would be a nice little nod to the fans IMO, not to mention we could finally get more info on this guy.
His name, why he’s a target, what he did etc…
Would be cool. But probably won’t happen.

6 Likes

Also opportunity disguise as driver and shoot him in the back and escape with same car

7 Likes

Haha yeah!

“He’s found, us!..OH SHI…”

:joy:

1 Like

The Icon and A House built on Sand aren’t tied to the story, so that wouldn’t be problem. They’re also the reason for me (and probably a bunch of other people) to hope for 1 or 2 remade missions from the first four games, like Meat King’s Party, Beldingford Manor, one of the St. Petersburg missions and maybe one from Blood Money.

1 Like

Biggest and only information we know about him is he had astma

2 Likes

Haha that could be another challenge.
Kick the inhaler away from him :joy:

@Tim_Timsen that would be pretty cool actually

6 Likes

But then you can’t turn it into an explosive and- oh wait, there’s still some stuff from the latest Hitman movie stuck in my head… Urrghh… (shivers)

1 Like

I always liked to think about this target as one from the era when 47 was a freelance contract killer. I mean, all the briefing we saw 47 had was a photograph and the money was inside an envelope.That isn’t as professional as the ICA methods of providing information and transfering payments.

4 Likes

There shall be no mentioning of the films around here! :triumph:

Lol
Well if you think about it, there would be plenty of opportunities for challenges with this level alone.

I would definitely like to see a mission based on this. It would be a super nice nod to the fans. As others have mentioned the challenges sort of write themselves.
I might also add: Poison the inhaler and then stress him out so he’ll use it.

If they were to do it I imagine he could be an accountant who organizes money laundering for Providence.

4 Likes

Possibly. Sounds plausible.
Also, I’d like to know if this ‘target’ knew of 47 or just knew a ‘Hitman’ was coming for him. He said “He’s found us.” Who is US??
was their two targets!? I mean you hear two shots in the trailer…

And he seems paranoid even in the photograph. Would like to know what he did

2 Likes

I think he was talking to the “limo driver”.

2 Likes

Yeah I know. I got that. But why did he say he found US? Plus you can hear two shots at the end.

Maybe I’m just overthinking it haha

And great idea @Kent I could so see that :smiley:

2 Likes

Apart from the “Dress up as chauffeur” bit:
Place a bomb in the car.
Steal the inhaler.
Poison the inhaler.
Replace the inhaler with one that works like a gun.
Blow up the ceiling so a car from the floor above lands on him.

Place a banana peel on the stairs?

7 Likes

Two headshot just to be sure :smiling_imp::bear:? Maybe 47 was a bit sloppy back in the day and he noticed him or somehow identified 47 with something and had to improvise.

2 Likes

Wow that literally made me laugh dude :laughing::joy:
…or marbles lol

EDIT: well 47 does have his sniper in the trailer too. We could always go for a sniper shot either while he’s running or in the limo. Maybe there was a window leading to the parking garage where 47 was first seen…

1 Like