Why Hitman never went to Brazil?

Brazil is a great market for games. We are the 5th in size and population. Then, it would be great if one of the missions happened here in Brazil.

I am sure many Brazilians would like to see Hitman entering the National Congress or the Supreme Court in missions involving corrupt politicians and judges. Besides, Brazil was already mentioned in Hitman 2 and it is expected that some mission happens here.

If Brasilia is off the IOI policy, I would suggest: Rio de Janeiro in the carnival (some drug dealer or the leaders of the Red Command); any Brazilian prison in São Paulo (the leaders of the First Command of the Capital); Santos’ docks, the largest of Latin America (anyone involved with human traffic), or; Gramados in Rio Grande do Sul, during the Cine Festival.

It would be great since there are a lot of players here in Brazil (my dad is one of the 25 best scores in Hantu Port) and the only other visit Hitman made here was in a fictitious village in Colombia.

Thanks!!!

5 Likes

I have to agree with you. Ever since playing Max Payne 3 I have been intrigued by Brazil and its beautiful depth.

7 Likes

Huh, I thought he already went there…

25 Likes

Holy crap awesome edit. That fits so well. If 47 goes to Brazil he NEEDS that Parrot/Toucan shirt :joy:

3 Likes

Niiiice! Reminds me of Absolution, when 47 is looking out across the factory and that helicopter swoops by. Come to mention it, I think that was Dexter on-board :thinking:

3 Likes

As I brazilian myself I agree, but it’s better to ask why is IOI so obsessed with the US after blood money? There’s so many places out there but most maps are always in the US.

3 Likes

probably because of availability of voice actors + appealing to the US market

7 Likes

Holy sh!t nice meme.

3 Likes

There are too many intetesting spots on this world for hitman to visit them all :heart:

3 Likes

I’d love a Rio level with Madri Gras and a jungle. Not exactly realistic but I’d like them to do a Colombia that’s two segments rather than three, I liked that locations but I felt that stuff like the jungle was gimped by the mansion and village being there

1 Like