Why it is important to have Jungle missions

Every Hitman Game should have atleast one jungle mission with a lot of greenery around .

Hitman Jungle Missions

1. Say hello to my little friend

2. A Vintage Year/Three Headed Serpent

3. Junge God (Codename 47)

The green soldier’s uniform perfectly camouflages 47. Also a special camouflage outfit for 47 may be used as something that blends with the environment. This way the enemy’s detection meter will narrow down when 47 hides in thick bushes,behind trees,under shallow waters etc. Also, booby traps and animal traps man be added. Suppose the Target is taking a stroll.
The alligator disguise used in " Octopussy may be included in the game so that 47 remains undetectable.

What does this even mean? If Hitman eats all its greens it’ll grow up big and strong?

But I think Hitman doesn’t need a jungle level, it needs a good variety of levels though. If that happens to include a jungle I’m not too bothered. But there are still plenty of new and exciting locals for 47 to visit

13 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Is this Glacius? I mean the grammar is far to strong for Glacius.

1 Like

Trust me, there is worse.
There was a topic asking about how to stand up after crouching

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

No, it wasn’t, I even mad a meme about it, my most liked post

It isn’t coming up for me. But sadly I do believe it.

It’s a picture of this guy looking at the topic
image Image result for confused black guy meme

1 Like

We need a certified expert on this subject!
Behold, Ph.D. on jungle missions - @MrOchoa!

1 Like

There has been one jungle mission that is actually good “Three Headed Serpent”.

2 Likes

yeah like Popeye. ’ Im 47 the Hitman’ haha

You forgot Find the U’wa Tribe. i dont count A Vintage Year as a Jungle Mission.

The only Jungle Mission that i dont like is the Jungle God but its quick and easy to do, so i dont mind it. All other Jungle Missions are quite good and most people dislike them because they are “too hard”, lol.

You guys forgot the weed jungle in Absolution’s Shangri-la.

WHAT YOU SAY?!? Whatever is unrewarding about sacrificing an evil footsoldier of the drugtrade to a powerful beast?

1 Like

5 Likes

As a bald man he should really consider applying that camouflage make-up to the back of his head as well.

Done

4 Likes

Jungle God shouldn’t be its own level, it should be implemented in Find the U’wa Tribe, thats my opinion.

1 Like

The only true jungle missions are in Codename 47 ( Find the U’wa Tribe, Jungle God, Say Hello to my little friend). As great as A Vintage Year and Three Headed Serpent are, I do not consider them to be actual jungle missions because you do not really get to explore the jungle: what you explore is a villa and a small town that are located in the jungle.

2 Likes