Will playing Hitman Season 1 and 2 within Hitman 3 use the Hitman 3 47 model?

Sorry if this has been answered before. I know that io has said we will be able to replay all of the levels from Hitman 1 and 2 which is superb and I’m assuming this will be done in the same way we could replay Hitman 1 within Hitman 2.

What I’m wondering though is will we be able to replay 1 and 2 with the updated 47 model? The model in Hitman 3 looks perfect based on the brief shots of it that we have seen. It has the great face structure from Hitman Season 2 but also the great skin quality from Hitman Season 1 which is something they seemed to screw up a little in 2.

I thought it goes without saying

13 Likes

Ye maybe because they used the 2 model in Season 1 when you replay 1 within it and amazing if so. Just wondering if there was any media or definitive answer they have given on it.

This is mainly because I want the Season 2 model gone to be honest ha.

The answer is yes. If you play season 1 & 2 through Hitman 3, you will be playing as the H3 model. :wink:

4 Likes

Not sure if it has already been discussed but will we have to complete all of Season 1 & 2 all over again in Hitman 3 or will our current completions (& gear) directly port over?

Thanks for not flaming me too much!

1 Like

we’re pleased to say that HITMAN 2 players will have the option to carry over their hard-earned unlocks and progression into HITMAN 3.

we are pleased to confirm that PC players will be able to carryover their current progression and unlocks from HITMAN 2 on Steam into HITMAN 3 on Epic Games Store.

No cross-platform or next-gen transfer info yet.

3 Likes

Got it. MNY THX!

I’m hoping that this will not be a “working Beta” where we as Players have to pay to help figure out the bugs…

1 Like

So we’re not sure yet if the next gen versions of Hitman 3 will include remastered legacy packs of Hitman 1 and 2?

thats not what that means

1 Like

It will. The World of Assassination trilogy will be playable in Hitman 3, on all versions, current-gen and next-gen. That’s the whole point of having access to the 3 seasons in one game.

1 Like

Cool I’m looking forward to revisiting all the locations again on the PS5.

1 Like