Will we get DLC in Hitman 3?

They could use a H2 map if they wanted for a bonus content in H3. Even though all players won’t have the H1 and H2 maps it wouldn’t matter. Your surfing contest for example, they could make that level and give it to all H3 owners and if you don’t have H2 it doesn’t matter. It would be like having AHBOS but not Gilded Cage. I think Holiday Hoarders may have been available for a limited time to all H2 players even if they didn’t have pairs, but I may be misremembering.

1 Like

that mission is actually free and acts as a starter pack or whatever version of H2. so it could work perfectly that way

3 Likes

Oh I forgot about that. Terrible example on my part then. Basically I meant they will have some extra maps to choose from since we never got a bonus mission from many of the H2 maps.

2 Likes

Seeing that most people want a level with snow, we can make a wish for what the dlc levels might be :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Anything but SA from H2. Those were basically super-sized ET’s.

2 Likes

It looks like there’s a new mode called “Side Missions”
Anything is possible! Maybe we’ll get some stuff in that menu?

1 Like

Eh likely just Patient Zero, though it would not justify a parent tab. In H2 it was on par with H2016 and H2 in the story menu. :thinking:

5 Likes

I would keep enjoying maps as long as they make them.
I was thinking yesterday that a map in the opera like in james bond spectre or MI: rogue would be great.
Airport, prison… so many things to explore!

1 Like

That’s a deep cut insult if i’ve ever seen one.

2 Likes

Halloween whittleton creek with the target randomly being assigned by costume they’re dressed as. The garden party with the bbq could be the location. ‘kill sexy catgirl’ ‘kill dracula’.

I’m really hoping we get proper Bonus Missions again like in 2016. Even the best Special Assigment (A Bitter Pill) doesn’t come close to the worst Bonus Mission.

My idea for a Bonus Mumbai would be a Rainy Afternoon in Mumbai following the Death of Rangan, Shah and The Maelstrom. The Target would be on Top of the Train Station, perhaps a new Claimer of the Slums. The Person would be surrounded by Guards and Homeless People would live Downstairs.

To take the Target out you either need to get to the Top of the Station or snipe him or her from Rangan’s Tower, which also wouldn’t be empty of course. Some People also suggested that it was finished, which also sounds like a great idea.

3 Likes

If the game receives positive reviews (which I’m pretty sure it’s going to) hopefully IO will look at doing some DLC.

3 Likes

Bonus missions from 2016 were great. A House Built on Sand was the best.

2 Likes

It’s not only about reviews but mainly the number of copies sold

2 Likes

Very true indeed my friend :+1:t2:

I’ve found on this forum that any opinion or honesty varying from the popular one is seen as “trolling”, “negativity” or “pessimism”. As Geddy Lee sang long ago, “Conform or be cast out”…

1 Like

That generally is the ultimate outcome of honesty. However with honestly comes with another way of expressing them efficiently. You can be angry about something and it can make it easier for one to express those feelings, but outright rudeness and insults is typically not the best approach to a civil conversation.

Personally I try not to assume everyone is a troll. I don’t think anyone is out to cause distress to someone if they’re genuinely trying to have a conversation with.

1 Like

I’ve found that a lot of people waving the flag of honesty and sincerity are also mean SoB without any respect, manners nor adequacy. So i think that in order to criticize it’s necessary to understand the context and the possible consequences of such critic.

I would say no but if there’s a chance they’ll make it 15$ just like Patient Zero Campaign.