Willing to know about Access pass of Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 for the Hitman 3

Hello,

I am a PC gamers.I have ioi id which is connected with this gmail.Previously I have purchased Hitman 1(2016) and Hitman 2 Gold edition(2018) on Epic games and Steam respectively.I also connect the both with my ioi account which is connected with this gmail(Hitman 1 on 30/08/2020 and Hitman 2 on 02/01/2021) . On January 8,2020. I have also Pre-purchased Hitman 3 Deluxe Edition from Epic Store . Now I have a question: Will I need to again purchase the access pass of Hitman 2 for playing the all maps in Hitman 3 ?Because your team and epic previously posted that we,the PC games don’t need to purchase the access pass if we purchased the Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 previously we will get this free.Then why there is no option for getting the access pass free for play Hitman 2 maps on Hitman 3?The Console player already get their access freely for continuing their Hitman 1 and 2 career on Hitman 3.Then till now why don’t we get the access?Please inform me as soon as possible.Now I am downloading Hitman 3 and I wish that I will get a proper solution quickly before starting playing Hitman 3.

After all of this I will also feel happy if you help me to know deeply about carrier transfer of hitman 1 and 2 in hitman 3.

I am waiting for mail and hope for the best.

Your ever

Maidul

We’re still waiting on how it’s gonna work. Check back in a week or two. Or, better yet, keep an eye on IOI’s twitter.