I preordered the season and was a little worried in the beginning but here I am anxiously waiting for season 2. This is the first game I actually bothered to do 100% of the Xbox achievements. I feel like the community was listened to. Thank You!
A couple of things I would love to see in the future…
- more sniper only missions like the one in patient zero and sniper escalations.
- the preorder sniper challenge from absolution added to Xbox Backwards compatibility or remastered.
- the phone game brought to Xbox One/PS4. I think it would be so fun using a controller. They did it for fallout shelter. :slight_smile
- maybe an pack of maps/missions based on missions from older games redone and modified for the current hit man mechanics. A remastered classic pack so to speak.
- I know it’s been done before but I would love to see an amusement park/ carnival map. There is so much potential for a map like that on current systems.
- Las Vegas map
- zoo map
Just some thoughts but I am excited for whatever you have coming in season 2.