Word Scrambler 🔐 (Game)

An easy game that hopefully members will enjoy.

image image

Rules:

Very simple… think of a word. Any word. (Preferably a word with many letters)

Then “scramble” that word how you see fit and see if another member can guess what the word really is. Only one guess per member. For each new word posted, we will have x3 guesses from three different members. If after three guesses nobody gets it, that same member posts a different word to start a new game. The member that guesses correctly then goes on to post their own word “scramble” for others to guess and so on… When you post, feel free to add a hint or a category (Person, Place, or Thing etc…) along with your “Scrambled” word.

===================================
(Hint / Category: An Adjective)

Example Word — “EXTRAORDINARY”

:unlock:Unscrambled: E X T R A O R D I N A R Y

:lock:Scrambled: Y E R X O I R T N A D A R

(Note: You may “scramble” your word how ever you see fit. Just make sure that all of the correct letters are in your word before you post.

Have Fun!!

FIRST WORD TO UNSCRAMBLE…

i o c e i n u e s l :lock:

4 Likes

Starting with a rough one out the gate but I thinks it’s isoleucine.

4 Likes

Haha absolutely! You are correct, sir. Way to go. Your turn

1 Like

Alright I’ll give it a go, although I think we should add the option to ask for a hint. :slightly_smiling_face:

Jumraaani :lock:

1 Like

Seems like fun. I assume that only English words qualify for this though? We doing Scrabble rules where no names are allowed?

Mind you, I’m terrible at word puzzles. Math puzzles is where I cope alot better. Can’t even begin to figure out Nazareth’s word, and I’ve never heard of “isoleucine”.

3 Likes

Marijuana

20 buds in a jar

2 Likes

Correct good sir. :+1:

2 Likes

Alrighty then, here is the next word

pzociogsroltyto :lock:

Is the word cryptozoologist?

2 Likes

Ding ding ding! You got it!

2 Likes

Here’s mine:
tcolnbuheua :lock:

Untouchable

1 Like

Here we go -
ehosnimlbinceerp :lock:

1 Like

Yes!! I didn’t want to add a hard one for now, I just wanted one characteristic.^^

It’s incomprehensible :unlock:

E H O S N I M L B I N C E E R P
I N C O M P R E H E N S I B L E
1 Like

BEEEIILNNOPRRSSSS :lock:

Irresponsible. :unlock:

I feel like Homer Simpson looking at these :joy: my brain just doesn’t work like that

3 Likes

mtrscopuusi :lock:

i had to do it ok

Wait, but it isn’t your turn yet?

Your answer doesn’t contain enough Es Ns Ss