Worst Hitman 2 Mission (Besides Hawkes)

targets, hostile, also its colourless and lifeless, everyone is either a guard or a target.

no

1 Like

Hidden Valley

2 Likes

Hackers anyone? They barely count though

1 Like

Lol there are like 3 or something. But even the chefs have guns!

1 Like

@w00master a bit late to the party?

1 Like

One of my favorite disguises in 2016 tbh is so funny

1 Like

I like At The Gates more than Tunnel Rat, honestly.

At The Gates just has this retarded little brother that makes him look bad, but in and of itself it’s really not too shabby. It having no targets is its main drawback but just draw a smiley face on those generators and all is good.

Tunnel Rat was a pain to get SA on because of those two guards you need to sedate near the helipad, at the end of a tough as nails mission as it is. The screams of that tortured man are however a very fitting soundtracks to this mission from the bowels of hell.

HITMAN2: Featured missions with instafail restrictions :-p

1 Like

i don’t think any of the missions come close to hawke’s bay in how dull they are. say what you want about colorado but at least it feels like a full map.

3 Likes

yes

1 Like

2 Likes

I see why the developers make maps WAY too big now with people complaining about the size of The Bank and Whittleton Creek. Those maps are a great size. The space is actually focused and fully utilized. I’ll take that over the ridiculous Santa Fortuna and Mumbai type of maps where you’re just walking from point A to point B 80% of the time. I can barely bring myself to play that stuff. People wanting everything humongous for no reason are making this game an absolute chore to play.

6 Likes

I haven’t heard any complaints about the size of the bank, except for before it was released (people thought it wouldn’t work, but it did) also I love Mumbai and Miami and the former especially has a great ‘Swiss cheese’ design.

Good lord that really got me

1 Like

Santa Fortuna is a chore to play. Mumbai? How dare you. But I won’t get into that. I actually feel that there is a lot in whittleton Creek that is severely underused like the statue, the park, and especially the west house—there’s one clue but why get that one when you can get the picture or journal?

2 Likes

All Hitman locations are different – and I don’t see good vs bad.

The key to all of Hitman and Hitman 2 locations appears to be variety.

Most Hitman map has a very different feel especially in NPC dialogue, music, lighting, sound and object interactivity in the environments. This is quite an achievement given that the mechanics and NPC behavior is the same in all locations. If every map had a same-y-ness, it would get boring quickly.

The latest Bank mission is all indoors, and apparently the next new location, the resort is all mostly outdoors.

The latest Sniper Map is Russian winter which is complete opposite to the wedding …

The only two hitmap locations that have a closer similarity – is perhaps Mumbai which feels like Marrakesh redux, with bustling markets, but more unique interactivity and variety of NPCs in Mumbai compared to Marrakesh.

The latest Bank mission really demonstrates how polished that IO can create a new DLC location in ~ 1/2 a year with a small, dedicated team. The lighting effects, shadows and sounds of the Bank are spectacular. Well organized map with verticality and dense and variable locations in the bank, catering to different bank services. They created a lot of new assets for such a small map. The dialogue of NPCs in the Bank location is really well done. Lots of authentic sounding conversations that you overhear.

4 Likes

You my man know what you’re talking about! The bank’s strength comes in its simplicity! And Mumbai is very similar to Marrakesh just so so so so so so much better!

It’s called a farm, dude. FAAARRRRMMMM. :joy:

5 Likes

Nightcall is the best mission in the game and I will fight you over it

2 Likes

Mumbai is the worst map in the game
Reason : slums.

1 Like