Write a Mission Story for the Bank Mission

Let’s see if we as a forum can come up with some cool mission stories for the bank mission.

They can be about :

• Infiltration
  • Elimination
  • Exfiltration

Some objectives may not be about eliminating targets but instead about breaking into the vault so consider that for a mission story.

1 Like

I’m just waiting for when someone writes an intro that ends up being creepily similar to the real one when the bank drops

1 Like

Mission Story: Harvest 'Em, Trust Me
1st. Get the Thermal Drill
2nd. Place it on the Vault Door
3rd: Turn it on
4th / 5th: Wait / Repair the Drill (Can be repeated multiple times)
6th: Open the Vault Door

3 Likes

Heavy protection (idk, just placeholder)
Step 1: steal the head of security disguise
Step 2: steal explosives from the bank robber
Step 3: plant explosives inside each corner of the safe, on the ground
Step 4: arrange private meeting with target in the basement, below the safe
Step 5: blow up the explosives, the safe comes falling through the ceiling on the target (it’s a big safe, like a small room)

Just being too creative I guess lol

6 Likes

FEEL THE HEAT

Discovery #1:
A group of suit-wearing strangers are hanging around a van near the bank. There are 7 of them, they look edgy and suspicious. Get close enough, you trigger the mission story intro: they are criminals waiting on the last member to start a bank robbery.

Discovery #2:
One suit-wearing stranger is standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom of a nearby corner store. He’s giving himself a pep-talk, but can’t bring himself to leave the bathroom. Get close enough, you trigger another mission story intro: he’s the missing newbie member of the criminal gang outside. He got cold-feet and don’t want to go through with the robbery.

Objective #1: Disguise yourself as the robber.
Objective #2: Meet with the gang.
Objective #3: Invade the bank.

This mission story changes the level dramatically, triggering an event. Once the robbery starts, the bank is locked down and the robbers become the armed opponents of the level, patrolling back and forth.

Objective #4: Keep the civilians scared.

Timed objective. Watch civilians and point your gun at them constantly to keep them from running away for 90 seconds.

Objective #5: Find the vault key card.

There are 3 in the level: one with the target, one lost in the security room, one in the manager’s office.

Objective #6: Open the vault.
Objective #7: Steal the flash drive from box 765
Objective #8: Kill the target

This objective is tricky, because the gang wants to do this one cleanly. If you kill someone in front of them, they’ll attack you. Find a way to dispose of the target without the gang finding it out.

7 Likes

New signature kill: dropping an entire flipping room on a target! :smiley:

1 Like

Wouldn’t they be waiting on the eighth member?

2 Likes

Solid opportunity mate :+1: Only thing I would change is that instead of retrieving the keycard yourself, one of the robbers brings the manager (target?) with him to the vault so she can open it for them. Then it could go two ways:

1. She is killed by one of the robbers
  2. A opportunity presents itself so that you can kill her
1 Like

Thanks, I wrote it originally with 3, but increased them to 7. I’ll update it!

1 Like

That could be it! For sure.

1 Like

This has me giggling like a bitch :joy:

1 Like

AHAHA yes write your Hitman FanFiction mission storiessssssssss

Love the robbery idea, giving me Ocean’s eleven vibes!!

All I’m hoping for is another intern (Steve 2.0?) like the one in Marrakesh with its own kill challenge :joy:

Also I would like another classic „first day on the job“-opportunity, maybe new security guard or new PA to the target (of course PA needs his own access card) or the before mentioned last member to the robbery party :smirk:

3 Likes

According to the leak there is a character tagged as “disgruntled employee” or something like that.

That sounds like a solid opportunity to get access to the target!! 47 might nudge him to lure the target out or just take his place to get to the target (maybe similar to the flamingo guy in Miami trying to blackmail Sierra) :thinking:

I was thinking the same thing. My money is on disguise then isolate.

1 Like

Demolition Man
Step 1= Disguise as security officer
Step 2= Get explosives
Step 3= Place one of them to target’s room
Step 4= Disguise as thief
Step 5= Place remaining bombs to vault door
Step 6= Call police
Step 7= Give bomb trigger to leader thief

Enjoy Proxy Kill+Arrest bad guys!

3 Likes