Hello Xbox One users!
If you’ve been having issues redeeming your Legacy Pack, I’m here to ask you to try again. We’ve made some back-end changes to visibility and simplified the process in a few small ways. This should result in you being able to see the correct bundle.
As another note, if your ownership of the Legacy Pack on Xbox One was through HITMAN on Xbox Game Pass, the removal of the full title from the Game Pass service has also removed your entitlement of the Legacy Pack in accordance with Microsoft’s policies. Anyone who was solely using the Game Pass version to play the Legacy Pack will now need to purchase the GOTY Legacy Pack to continue playing those locations.
The steps in the Legacy Pack FAQ haven’t changed, but please follow them to the letter and report back with what outcome you have: https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-legacy-faq/
If you continue to have issues with the redemption process, please report back in this thread with the following information:
- What version of HITMAN 1 did you purchase?
- Have you downloaded the ‘Free Starter Pack’ on the Xbox Store?
- What version of HITMAN 2 do you own?
- What error message do you get, at what point, and in what game, when trying to redeem?
- Your gamertag (please send as a DM / private message with a link to your post)