Yannini at GDQ, July 7 2021 / Hitman 3 trilogy SASO run

Update:
Yannini will now go on at 00:36 CEST / 18:36 EST / 15:36 PST

Update2:
Rewatch it here at 17:18:20

Today (July 7) @ 23:50 CEST / 17:50 EST / 14:50 PST, Yannini will be doing a HITMAN 3 Trilogy Campaign SA/SO Professional run for GDQ - Games Done Quick!

Make sure to tune in and catch Yannini representing us at GDQ!

Fortheseven & Agent KOats will provide the commentary.

26 Likes

Very proud of Yannini <3

19 Likes

Congrats to Yannini for stepping up to the challenge, and Frote7 & Agent Koats for getting to commentate it!

I casually tune in to GDQ every year it rolls around.
It’s really interesting

11 Likes

Incentive has been met and Yannini is on in 10 minutes!
https://gamesdonequick.com/tracker/bid/12193

10 Likes

Holy cow, Haven Island being done in 2 minutes is shocking.

10 Likes

Big shoutout to @Yannini for running the trilogy on GDQ! It was great to watch and 70k people thought the same.

And big shoutouts to @Frote7 and @KOats for explaining the things Yannini was doing, while giving valuable insights on the game and its mechanics.

It was surely a success and a huge thing for the community.

15 Likes

Awesome run @Yannini , I’m not into speedrunning, but I learned a couple of valuable things from your run :+1:

11 Likes

Very impressive, well done @Yannini

Indeed :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And his mendoza strat is insane, now we need an exit at the entrance of the map, and it would be perfect @Clemens_IOI @Lasse_ioi please, I beg you :pray: :grin:

12 Likes

Great run @Yannini , just watched it. Well played :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Shame Twitch stream can’t be rewinded.
I couldn’t make it live, and now I need to wait till stream is finished

2 Likes

starts at 17:18:20

9 Likes

Yes it can.

2 Likes

Beat me to it @Hardware :smiley:

@Count.Rushmore you can always restart an ongoing stream from the beginning by finding it in the “Past Broadcasts” section of the streamer’s Twitch page.

3 Likes

Provided that the stream is saving its past broadcasts ofcourse

4 Likes

@Hardware @Happy_Squirrel thanks.
I mean it’s a bit too complicated with Youtube provides timeline (or how that thing called) straight in the stream without any dances with a tambourine

3 Likes

I get stressed when 80+ people watch Roulette Rivals or Ghost Mode matches, I can’t imagine the pressure when you have 70.000 eyes behind you. Not to mention the donation $71,629.15 for Doctors without Borders, awesome.

13 Likes

It was up to 75,000 viewers at the end of the run. Incredible!

9 Likes

Thanks everyone, I really enjoyed doing it, glad that you liked it :heart:

21 Likes

@Yannini You did us proud. I was so happy to see you get through Sapienza (!) and then amazed at your start to Marrakesh! I’ll be watching the rest of the playthrough the next few days! Incredible.

EDIT: Great run, Yannini. Just saw the whole thing through and dropped a donation as a small way to recognise the effort and passion of this awesome community being represented by you and your co-commentators. :smiley:

26 Likes

Here’s the YouTube link the video:

Saving to watch the full run later!

8 Likes