Year 3 Hopes and Dreams

I’d be thrilled with any new Year 3 content besides just reactivations of already ran ETs and featured contract bundles. This includes:

• A new map (preferably snow themed)
  • Bonus missions on existing maps (preferably snow themed)
  • Content Updates to Freelancer
  • Cosmetic Updates to Freelancer
  • Expanding Contracts Mode
  • Improving Sniper Assassin (make the Mastery not so grindy, make Accident Kills actually work like accidents and not alert everyone)
  • Officially implementing some of the fan mods into the full game (such as the Chongqing Noodle Massacre and the Time of Day mod)
  • New Challenge Packs
  • Bringing back the 111 Content Rich challenges from 2016 and 2 that were cut out in Hitman 3 (shameless self-plug)
  • New Seasonal Events
  • More challenges added to the already existing Seasonal Events like they’ve done in Year 2
  • New Escalations (Especially one on Ambrose Island, preferably without No Disguise Changes and Restricted Loadout)
  • Bringing back the escalations from 2016 that weren’t ever carried over to 2 or 3 (Maybe not all 38 of them, but every map has at least 1 escalation I thought was fun and I’d like to see return)
  • New Elusive Targets (Especially on Hitman 2 and 3 locations that only got one or none)
  • New ET Arcade bunches
  • New Special Assignments
  • Special Assignment reworks of already existing ETs

I’d gladly pay for most of this stuff. I’d also gladly trade not getting anything in Year 3 if it meant they were working on a proper offline mode.

3 Likes