Yes or No...? 2

At this point I think Ubisoft just don’t want to make a new entry.

Which is a shame because Assassins Creed is now a yearly release and doesn’t really have much to do with the older AC games.

Ghost Recon is now just a massive mess. The older GRAW and Future Soldier titles we’re where that series was at its peak.

Never had any interest in Watchdogs.

1 Like

Will we see Lee Hongs Jade Figurine again in HITMAN 3?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you like to see it again?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Which version of Hitman 3 do you get?
  • Hitman 3 Standard Edition (physical)
  • Hitman 3 Deluxe Edition (physical)
  • Hitman 3 Standard Edition + Passport (physical)
  • Hitman 3 Deluxe Edition + Passport (physical)
  • Hitman 3 Standard Edition (digital)
  • Hitman 3 Deluxe Edition (digital)

0 voters

which girl is prettier?

Girls
  • Diana Burnwood
  • Dalia Margolis
  • Francesca De Santis
  • Penelope Graves
  • Maya Parvati
  • Yuki Yamazaki
  • Alma Reynard
  • Sierra Knox
  • Andrea Martinez
  • Vanya Shah
  • Zoe Washington
  • Sophia Washington
  • Athena Savalas
  • Ljudmila Vetrova

0 voters

1 Like

Tough Question, this time i go with Yuki Yamazaki, she’s right up there with Andrea Martinez and Sierra Knox.

i also just noticed how many female Targets there are, for over a decade there was only Hannelore von Kamprad.

Which man is prettier?

• Dawood Rangan

0 voters

7 Likes

Where is the Janus option???

Your crusade against Blood Money (that had 4 more female targets) has gone too far :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

oh shit you are right, theres Eve, Angelina and… Shark Tank Lady. completely forgot about those and “?”

Maybe i have to replay BM.

2 Likes

Vaana Ketlyn, the Romanian circus lady. Same as with Andrei Puscus, those names aren’t very Romanian.
As for replaying BM, what’s holding you? It shouldn’t take more than 4-6 hours :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Disappointed at the lack of choice for the Meat King.

1 Like

Wanna hear something funny? I’ve downloaded the HD Version yesterday and played Vintage Year and Curtains down and got so angry at the shit clunky controls that i deleted the Game again.

i know you guys will laugh at me for saying this while playing Codename 47, SA und Contracts just fine, but i feel like you need to press so many buttons to do one thing.

Subdue someone, drag them to a container, open container, put them in, close container.
Throwing Coins, Knifes or other stuff: keep pressing L3 while aiming then release it to throw.
Its just so clunky. In the older Games 47 controls like a Tank, yes, but the controls where never so laborious, if that makes any sense.

Also the way 47 controls is so floaty as if he got absolute no weight to him.

8 Likes
More Bananas in Hitman 3 and legacy Maps?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Bananas as useable Item outside of Heaven Island?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

i didn’t even knew there are Bananas in the Game until now, but yeah put them everywhere, why not.

1 Like

That’s pretty unfortunate.I mean BM isn’t the best classic,but it is still very good imo.

I agree with this.

I really dislike throwing in BM too because you don’t really know how much time you need to press.

It makes sense,but…

This doesn’t.

Knock Someone out with the Human Shield, you know what i mean :wink:

They’re here since the Heaven Island Dlc… it was a wish on my wishlist when Hitman 2 was released.
https://youtu.be/w2s57LeTNcU

2 Likes

Not here.

The other poll was about NuHitman targets, this one is also about NuHitman targets.

Of course I do and I’ve known from the beginning,but this still doesn’t mean what you said was correct. :wink:

1 Like

No Frantz Fuchs?

Oh okay this is only for new targets

1 Like