Yes or No...? 2

Well basically the word basically is over used like hell. “What you just told me mate was not basic at all, every single word you said took hundreds of muscles to move in the correct order to say what you said!”
Ofc that’s a really hyperbolic answer but you get my point.

3 Likes

“Literally” has become another very misused word.

4 Likes

I’m more concerned with it being used to imply near success.

“I almost finished it!” You know what that means? It means you didn’t finish it. Etc…

2 Likes

I often switch between than/then, I’m not really sure when to use what - but than again I don’t care.

6 Likes

I remember having similar issues when I was younger with which / witch and where / were :grin:

5 Likes

I used to like Winter, but now I’d prefer summer. Why? Air conditioning.

While in the winter (for me) you’re going to have to have either an electric heater going (to heat a small room) and/or a stove to heat the whole house. Most of the time the weather will be okay (other than the temperature), but if you get anything like a lot of snow… Or even a little bit of ice/freezing rain… Nah. F that business!

Either season has its extremes, but the heat just seems easier to remedy than the cold.

2 Likes
Would you like to know when you are going to die?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

pretty interesting question cause it could mean multiple things. like fortune telling or a medical evaluation.

2 Likes

If the answer is “never,” or “at the moment you decide to stop existing,” then yes. Otherwise, no.

1 Like

to me i don’t see that knowledge as a necessity unless it’s medical advise. but even then doctors don’t guesstimate when you’ll die.

3 Likes

Naw, because then I could possibly become obsessed about it.

6 Likes

I’m more concerned with “how” than “when”.

Even then, I probably don’t want to know.

6 Likes

a poll asking whether i’d like to know when i’m gonna die…

…it’s just like the old gypsy woman said!

5 Likes

It depends on
Who/what kills me?
When (am i done with big achievements or have i easted it [probably! ])
Does everyone else/select people know my death?
Does everyone/select peole know how there gonna die like some sorta dystopian story?

1 Like
For a more light hearted discussion
  • Orange juice
  • Apple juice
  • Other juices (state)
  • Other (state)

0 voters

Whats the best juice?
Can be breakfast, lunch (dinner) etc

I can’t drink very acidic things so I try to stay away from orange juice. I would say Cranberry is quite good, followed by grape.

1 Like

Never uad grape nor cranberry before, i more drink stuff like eater or apple juice if i eant a bit more, hit chocolate for a treat, with the discussed marshmallows

Yes because I will appreciate more the time remaining. Also I could plan better my future.

I’d like to know so i can spend the rest of my time preparing for the death. And I’m already to worried thinking about death in general so knowing when i die i might be able to except it

1 Like

No, but I’d like to know “who”, and I want the answer to be Denzel Washington

1 Like