Yes or No...? 2

Well if you’re literally the driver of a taxi, that’s not so bad. If you are Travis Bickle then that may be a different matter. Stay away from our new president-elect, sir.

2 Likes

:3

god help me

1 Like
Who should voice Diana in the next Hitman game?
  • Keep Jane Perry
  • Bring back Vivienne McKee
  • Marsha who?
0 voters

Another version of this poll was done a year and a half ago, although this one has a slight variation.

4 Likes

I’m good with either Perry or Mckee. They’re both fantastic. Hell, we can have them both in the next game.:+1:

So Marsha who again? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I like my Diana as a wall of green text, thanks.

5 Likes

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. Why does everybody want to about Marsha?

What aspect of Agent 47’s character is most responsible for his success as a professional killer?
  • His fighting skills
  • His stealth capabilities
  • His perfect marksmanship
  • His flawless use of all types of tools and weapons
  • His superior strength, speed, and reflexes
  • His ability to effortlessly slip into disguises, identities, and imitations
  • The way his mind works
0 voters

I always have and continue to believe that the way 47 thinks is his greatest asset, far exceeding any benefits from his physical enhancements, and leagues more deadly than any weapon in his arsenal.

3 Likes

Honestly too difficult to answer. You could pick and choose which aspect are significant to his character simply because he is all of these descriptors listed.

4 Likes

His ability to restart the mission in the pause menu.

22 Likes

And I think @Urben walks away with the win on this one. Dammit all.

2 Likes

I agree. Can’t be all brawn and no brain, although that’s true for pretty much everything we do in life.

5 Likes

I think that it actually cannot be the way 47 thinks… because as a character in a video game he thinks exactly how, and exactly what, I think, as the player. If 47 has any specific creativity, adaptability, or uniqueness in the way he thinks, it’s only because I bring that attribute to the player.

To put it another way, your Agent 47 may behave and think in a totally different way to my 47. Regardless of what IOI suggests 47’s canon mode of thinking is, We, the players, only get to interact with that trait in a way that mirrors our own brains. If we aren’t creative enough to figure out how to walk 47 through pretending to be a real estate agent and trapping a target in a laser grid, then 47 simply will not do that either.

5 Likes

For once, I don’t think I’m the one who went too far in thinking too hard about it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

In that sense, what makes 47 so successful, is that the world was created for him to be successful. He might be dead and this is his personal heaven.

6 Likes

He’s obviously trapped in the Matrix.

2 Likes

Tarantino, pick up to three.

• Reservoir Dogs
  • Pulp Fiction
  • Jackie Brown
  • Kill Bill Vol. 1
  • Kill Bill Vol. 2
  • Death Proof
  • Inglorious Basterds
  • Django Unchained
  • The Hateful Eight
  • Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
0 voters
3 Likes

I struggled trying to pick between Kill Bill Volumes 1 and 2. Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction are easily my top 2 but between the two Kill Bill movies, it’s hard to choose one. Volume 2 has the incredible Cruel Tutelage of Pai Mei as well as Beatrice taking out Bill but the fight with O’ren Ishii and the making of the Hitori Hanzo sword is amazing too. I eventually chose Volume 1 but it was very, very close.

2 Likes

Kill Bill Vol. 1 has such a good ending too, does such a good job building anticipation for part 2.

3 Likes

WARNING - SPOILER ALERT : HITMAN 3

What was you best wow moments at Hitman 3.

This could be an unexpected suspense which resulted a jaw dropping surprise. I have tried my best to kept it spoiler free. The " :open_mouth: " happens just after the below scenes / following progression.

Only one option, your name is hidden, view result only after voting :crazy_face:

WOW FACTORS IN HITMAN 3:
0 voters
6 Likes

The best surprise for me, personally, was telling Carlisle that her brother killed himself and then watching her calmly walk over to her balcony and throw herself off of it.

12 Likes