Yes or No...? 2

Anyone who votes Zhun is a potential danger to society

7 Likes

Zhun is a name and Tzun is a spelling error by all accounts. The name should be Tsun but it isn’t, hence my vote.

That and I am an asshole and I want to watch the world simply burn down.

7 Likes

Happy accident.

20char

5 Likes

The idea of “defence preparations” being a course in public school makes me uneasy but I also live in a peaceful country

4 Likes

Crap. Unless you go to a religious institution (I went to a Catholic school), there should not be any kind of religious instruction from the instution.

Public education shouls be free of it.

7 Likes

The whole thing is religious. Islamic Republic.

5 Likes

What are defense preparations? Sounds like military related stuff.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Both theory and practical, theory is mostly about America, how devil it is, washing our minds in a soft war consisting media. Practical is drill commands and opening up/assembling an AK47 for the first year, and shooting field (you only get to shoot twice, with a pistol) for the second year.

4 Likes

I dunno, they got a good point there :man_shrugging::wink:

7 Likes

(Classic) Lightsaber color?

• Blue
  • Red
  • Green

0 voters

tenor

15 Likes

I almost included purple, but as much as I love Samuel L., the prequels don’t qualify as ‘classic’.

5 Likes

Green, then blue and the third favourite is yellow lightsabers.

1 Like

The ultimate 80s villain?

• Freddy Kruger (Nightmare on Elm Street)
  • Jason Voorhes (Friday the 13th)
  • T-800 (The Terminator)
  • Ronald Reagan
  • The Predator (Predator)
  • Xenomorph Queen (Aliens)

0 voters

1 Like

Welcome to my world, bitch!

1 Like

one of the lesser known reagan speeches

4 Likes

There is nothing more ultimate than the xenomorph savagely devouring anything that gets in its way without showing a hint of fear towards its enemies. As such I have voted the xenomorph queen.

[Continuing my research]

Which took the harder L?
  • Ghost Mode servers
  • Absolution contracts servers

0 voters

Ghost Mode is still possible, right? With like mods and… some way to join players, but I’m not that tech savvy to recall what method is/was used.