Yes or No II

So here it is. The official sequel to Yes or No. We can go anywhere now but we chose to stay here. I am your new and even more demented host Accidental Kills. But you can call me Jack

You really don’t need any further introductions. But for those of you who are returning to the fold: Polls don’t have to be Yes or No. They can be anything except trivia questions.

18 Likes

Will I post a picture of a real pizza that’s none of that pineapple bullshit in the near future?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

All good threads start off with a controversial post :).

Is the love you take equal to the love you make?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Is that a reference?

Maybe but no. Jack is in fact my first name.

3 Likes

Around 4000 posts on yes or no, given the amount of contribution Jack had made, I’ve passed on the title to him!

8 Likes

Thanks. Not just for making me Yes or No king but for pointing out just how sad my actual comment count on the old thread was.

2 Likes

My God? Is that the Chinese Archer rip-off.

Okay then Jack, now listen to me. We’ve all born with an expiration date. No one lasts forever. Life is nothing but a grace period - for turning the best of our genetic material into the next generation.

1 Like

What is worse?

• Living an unexamined life
  • Dying before you truly learn to live
  • An army of sheep led by a lion

0 voters

I have been meaning to watch Frisky Dingo that and Sealab 2021

1 Like

I have no notion what this thread is, but the title made me chuckle so I’m poking my head in :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh I like random and bizarre. I first got interested in Sealab 2021 when I saw a gif of a character petting a dolphin and it exploded randomly. I laugh for two minutes for some reason.

1 Like

Alright back to the questions. Are you serial?

• Yes I am super serial
  • No I am super thanks for asking.

0 voters

Boom a real pizza

11 Likes

Well it has no pineapple on it but it looks like a sup-par pizza.

If the pizza looks substandard then it deserves to be called out as such. Failing to point out such grievances is why we have pineapple and BBQ sauce as “valid” toppings.

Also screw you guys. Not even 50 posts in and we are arguing about pizza toppings. Maybe I need to add that to the rules.

What’s more embarrassing?

• Your mom catching you playing Absolution
  • Your dad catching you watching GoT season 8

0 voters

Does @MrOchoa know how to create Polls?

Yes
No

12 Likes

I honestly can’t tell which is worse from a storytelling perspective.