Yes or No II

TBH it should be Hitman 2 Christmas game, best game in the world.

couldn’t agree more!

tumblr_inline_p5fvorqOrZ1ty5vk9_540

2 Likes

Current mechanics, you mean current Glacier2 engine?
All of them. I would like to play all the games with modern graphics and all the things and features we have in last 2 games

1 Like

I meant the Kiss of Life, you fool!

diana-kissing-agent-47

4 Likes

I want to vote but I can’t, old graphics, bad aging and infuriating game logic is kind of part of the charm of older games IMO. Not to say there isn’t old games that have aged well though.

Also, tough decision :smile:.

I want to get a last external-franchise themed comission before the year ends. I’m planning to get a Bearmon 47 aswell (with Lil’ Flashy and Red Tie Kiwi in the image!) but that would be too obvious of a choice so I leave it at just two options. What should be my next themed comission, please? :B

0 voters

1 Like

Kinda funny that Absolution is a choice since H2016 and onward is based off of Absolution. :grin:

Edit: Minus the whole ‘Manna’ and “face-palming” stuff.

1 Like

I knew nobody was gonna vote it. But there have been changes.

I really like Absolution, but it’s so different in both tone and mission style from current gen Hitman I just don’t think it would translate well. Just let it be. Plus it holds up pretty well as is

Current hitman is really a true successor to Blood Money and so I think that’s why BM would translate best, and it could do with an update imo

1 Like

Probably not going to preorder Hitman 3. The whole process doesn’t sit right with me. I have complete faith in the product but I still want to wait for it’s release. What’s a few more days anyways?

2 Likes

All of them deserve a revitalisation…
Absolution is the only one I tried

Which is the best ‘town level’ in the recent games?

• Sapienza
  • Marrakesh
  • Colombia
  • Mumbai
  • Whittleton Creek

0 voters

6 Likes

Had to choose between Sapienza and Mumbai. I HATE crowded places so I went with Sapienza though after getting used to Mumbai, it has become my favorite level to replay. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Part of my love for Mumbai is how uncomfortable it can feel to play sometimes, it really helps to sell the location

3 Likes

I love Mumbai because it’s clearly the map they put the most effort on. The whole Kashmirian thing, making two targets meet, the Train kill that can also be used as an exit, the soundtrack, disguises don’t feel useless (Except for the Holy Man, but he’s a joke disguise :stuck_out_tongue:), the areas feel diverse…

3 Likes

On a technical level, Mumbai. It feels dense and intricate, like a real city. But I still like Sapienza more.

Are license plates gamer tags for cars?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I just saw a California plate saying DIRTBAG1

2 Likes

And when they lower their window down, they throw profanity like a 10 year old on Xbox Live

2 Likes

Vanity plates, absolutely. Regular ones are more like the gibberish strings Xbox will give you if you can’t decide.

4 Likes

What is Diana’s most likely alias?

• Something inconspicuous like Deanna Bentham
  • It was actually Diana Burnwood. She was just fucking with Edwards
  • Diana Rieper

0 voters