Yes or No?

Says the man who takes breaks mid-sex to post his guess on the movie screen grab thread :rofl:

3 Likes

Technically, if no one had thrown him into that shaft, he wouldn’t have been beaten. Biggest rookie mistake of all time and every megalomaniac bad guy falls for it: oversight due to too much confidence in their power.

Nyko bellic is the only one of that group that did the army.

True. But that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s “tougher” I mean, Tommy Vercetti is a psychotic killer. He don’t give a F***! Lol

I chose the ‘real guns fake names’ one because after playing heaps of PAYDAY 2 I can recognise a gun and go “that’s a crosskill” or “that’s a thanatos” but not know the actual real life names of them.

11 Likes

Niko Bellic fought in Yugoslavia, he’s seen some shit. Tommy Vercetti is nothing to him, just some punk from Miami

5 Likes

The Blackballer is fake news

1 Like

Anyone who votes for Playboy is a bitch

5 Likes

Another GTA 4 question (which one you would save)

• Francis
  • Derrick

0 voters

13 Likes

Ok fair enough. You may be correct, but I still Choose Vercetti man, fight me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@badeaguard I was just trying to get under your skin bro :rofl:

2 Likes

some of the choices in that game were such non-choices, like one option is objectively better than the other

still better than GTA V’s “moral dilemma” ending, oh noooo, which one do I kill? fucking neither because there’s a third save everyone ending for some reason

7 Likes

In terms of Mortal Kombat: which klassic kharacter do you like better?

• Scorpion
  • Sub-Zero

0 voters

2 Likes

@SeanBernowicz honestly there isn’t really a reason to save Francis (wanted level cheat lol) so no need for him.

Playboy? How much money does he offer I forget? Either way it don’t matter, making money is super easy in that game, not to mention money cheats as well.

Dwayne on the other hand? I always saved him because the “help” he offers. Always comes in handy. Plus I just always liked Dwaynes character, cool dude. I did always feel sorry for the guy too. Playboy was just an annoying prick from the get go haha

4 Likes

no

3 Likes

Bro that’s how it’s spelled, is it not? Smh

2 Likes

I don’t think you’re korrect

2 Likes

Mario or Luigi :question:

• MARIO
  • LUIGI

0 voters

1 Like